Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Narcs/rats

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DCS, May 2, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever been narc-ed/snitched on by someone in high school? Just curious :) lol

2. Nope, because my friends and I smoke bud on the DL so no one knows that we do. :smoke:

3. Yup. Someone ratted on me back in freshman year of high school for having buds on me.

Snitches get stitches.

4. yup i narced on my bro once. still regret it i was like 12 =/ he got caight twice after that anyway

5. Did he in fact get stitches?

6. Nope, never. The funny thing about it is that EVERYONE used to know that I smoked and that I had weed/pipe on me every day, including most of my teachers..

7. I decided back in highschool never to carry unless i was coming back from buying/, im more worried about buying from someone a little younger than me, haha i guess im just tripping out a bit lol

8. No but he lost a couple teeth that day :devious:

9. Same here man. I don't really care if people know I smoke weed, it's my own life choice and they don't need to worry themselves about it.

10. I got snitched on. My friend was driving me home when we noticed a cop was behind us. He waited til we were in front of a school to pull us over. :mad: Turns out a kid I hooked up with a little bit of bud earlier was helping himself get out of a possessions fine... so knowing I had a half and baggies and a scale on me all day (stupid I know) the kid gave me up. I got it 10x worse so his mommy and daddy didnt find out he smokes :mad:

This was back in high school. :rolleyes:

11. So any advice for a first time pick up in a new area?

12. YES but not for bud.... this fucking disgusting dirt-ball of a bitch told on me for possession of stolen property. The property was a ipod.....it was jacked from a teacher... (i didnt steal it though) :eek:

13. did he really lose a couple of teeth that day?

haha i had to :p

14. No. I did my fair share of fucking around in high school but I made sure to stay clear of the scumbags.

15. All I know is I had to pay the kids dentist bill and have another charge on me. Had an 8th on me when I was arested and almost got hit with intent to distribute also.

Shitty month that was.

16. Nope never snitched on anyone... had hash with me once in 8th grade but after that never brought weed in again except get high once and go to skool... i did get snitched on tho with dokha which is arabic tobacco which was wat we used to smoke.. it looks like ground up weed and u smoke it from a pipe and it gives u a short buzz ( like a minute) got suspended lols

17. ahh damn that sucksssss bro