Narc

Discussion in 'General' started by Jackass13, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Whats narc mean? someone used it and i dont know what it means!

2. it means to tell on someone for something the did wrong, or something that they are going to do wrong there

3. ohh k thx

4. HIGH All, I'm moving this to Recreational Marijuana Use..it's more appropriate there.

5. example...

i smoked some bud and my little brother smelled it

my little brother ran to my mom and told her

my little brother is a NARC

lol

narkings not cool man, people will hate you your whole life if your known as a narc

6. No joke dude. I worked in this gas station once, and on my shift I happened to be working with this guy who was about 30-35 years old. Some other guy came in the station and was asking some questions about how to find some location or something, just the typical crap, and the other attendant was just like "Nope. Don't know." and just gave him like the stoney ice stare. After the customer left I asked the guy why he was being such a dick to him, and he's like "he was a narc in high school." So people remember that shit. Luckily this guy never actually narced on my co-worker but once people know you're a narc you might as well move out of town because no one's going to like you, trust you, or respect you.

7. haha he is 30-35 yrs old,.. oh yeah back in high school , he was a big narc, hahah LMAO

seriously they suck though

8. Short for Narcotics Officer.

Also reffered to an informant to cops.

See; "Beatdown" or "Dentures" for more information.

9. :hello:

10. Fuck yeah man, even worse is when a friend narcs you when he gets caught and you wernt even involved. My buddy steve got caught dealing by his parents and he said he was holding it for me, in Highshcool if my poor ass had as much weed as he did i would have been a happy man, none the less a whole drug bust went down at our shchool and not one person held up. EVERYONE got busted. It occured on a friday and the next monday when i went back to shool (At the time i didnt have any weed or paraphanila, and i was clean on the drug test so they caught Steve in his lie) and there were like four kids missing in every class in the whole school!!!