Nancy Grace officially insane...again. (Funny Anti-Pot rant inside)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DeathMadeTangible, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #1 DeathMadeTangible, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Bqob-weFk[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUU1AOQNbko[/video]

This dumb heiffer think she can just say whatever. Little does she know that Liberals only value free speech when it works for their side, but Nancy's words are clearly not. 

2. I'm totally 'on pot' right now

3. LOL, I made it to 1:58 before I had to pause the video to type:

THIS BITCH IS CRAZY

4. Some people simply don't deserve the air they use to speak. 

5. i just wannt slap the shit outta her

6. She's right you know.. 

7. That's what she wants you to think.  You fell for it.

8. ive always wanted to smack her dumbass in the face

9. its like people can't choose to not smoke. WTF

10. im sorry i cant watch this crap i want actuall proof these 2 fuck's are spewing

11. Poor Nancy Grace. She seems so angry. Could probably use a brownie or something. Relax, lady!

12. So funny that her ending statement was one of the most illogical statements she made. Really made the whole thing seem like a joke.

"You seem to be offering me a life where I have to choose between drinking booze, or smoking cigarettes, or high on pot. And you know what? I really think there's a different way to live."

So she's saying legalizing weed would be essentially FORCING her to choose between drinking, smoking, or weed.

When alcohol was legalized were people FORCED to partake in drinking it? Absolutely not..so why would legalizing weed be any different?

So in Nancy Grace's pea-sized mind, freedom to smoke weed means everyone is forced to smoke weed.

That seems to be the same argument surrounding legalization of gay marriage.

"Oh, well if we legalize it, they will try to make EVERYONE GAY!"

14. #15 lFourTwenty, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014

Probably 9 out of 10 people where I'm from are against gay marriage lol..a simple fact of life is that most people are not capable of thinking for themselves. They only believe and repeat what they have been told, so the cycle continues

15. noooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!i dont want to be forced too be gay i want to be gay naturally...if that is even possible..

16. i know right...whats the point of freedom and free will ...i smh at the world from the moon

17. You shouldn't smoke weed if you cannot maintain a normal lifestyle with it... that being said you have to be a complete idiot to let it conflict so much with your life.

18. People make up such crazy shit about cannabis.

Its seriously embarrassing on their part.

19. So.... "People on pot that shoot each other, that stab each other, strangle each other, drive under the influence, kill families...wipe out a whole family."

Sounds like too much work while high.
    Except for driving under the influence, I enjoy that personally.
    Especially the time I ran over Nancy Grace's trash cans.
    They were full of douchebags.