Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

namrons top ten for today!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Feb 15, 2003.

1. stop eating rabbit turddies.

you take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes...

2. 'Tis threads like this that reaffirm my faith in the youth of the world.

3. Them rabbit pills aren't as good at giving you a long lasting buzzzzzzzz as those cow patties!

now those things will blow your fucking mind!

bY the way.. After you eat those, you can drink cow piss and pass any drug test given!!!!!!!

You can't do that with rabbit piss now can you??

4. cut of the tail, im game

Attached Files:

5. ok ok..look

heres tha deal

whatcha do is..

roll these brown round pills up with your favorite gasoline dipped papers, inhale with reckless abandon, and then snort some dried ejaculate, this will take you to another world, but, of course, you must MUST must SMOKE the rabbit pills, otherwise they will show up as the bubonic plague and you will be immediately euthanized.

6. and then you have to castrate yourself

7. ...with a spoon, and only then you can see God

8. ok, i was all up for castration...but with a spoon..thats just not normal

by the way

hope things come out good in the end nucan, thats all they can do, i woulda said that in another thread, but just didnt, and since this one is mine, i can do that by god...hits from the res.

9. i never said goodnight. or good bye. cause its i dont feel like thinking and becasue I cant, half baked is on the television, i just ate a quarter pound of turkey breast god I hope I dont have to work tomorrow morning, let mother naturetakes its coursse and let it snow let it sno, let it snow thanks

10. all is calm in the western door.

11. How'd you find my secret crapping spot?

12. hahahahha

13. you been takin shits in my yard?!?1..you bastard!

14. omg... i seriously was laughing for like 10 minutes at that... hahaha... that's effin hilarious!!!

15. Way to go KraziHare!

16. :D

17. don't you just want to teach them to search. and not believe all the myths that float around some circles like drinking vinegar will make you pass a test. Oh, and everyone needs to go to erowid's drug testing vault now before they have a test so they will be prepared when the time comes.

18. yea, i especialy HATE it when people think they know wat the fuck they are saying but dont know shit, like " dude, my moms giving me a UA friday" *then your fucked.. thats tomorow* " naw, im just gonna drink hella vinegar and pickle juice, then drink hella water"

i just wanna slap people like that...

19. LMAO!!!!! top ten, lol too funny:)

20. Namron, you are so funny that if a really funny person saw you, he'd be like, "Wow, you're funny." And that's a really funny person talking!
    Anyway, here's my top 10:

10) Hey, I bought some weed a few days ago and it smells like paint thinner and there's white powder all over it and when i smoke it it makes me go blind. Did I get laced weed, and should I keep smoking it?

9) WOW! I'm so high right now! I just smoked a marijuana ciggerette and now I'm high! Really!!!

8) Dude, cops fucking suck. Today I was smoking in front of a police station in a stolen car with a broken window, no licence plates, a 420 sticker, and a screwdriver in the ignition. I has just finished my 18th bong load when a cop comes up and asks if I could move around the corner. I tried to shoot him, but I missed and the fucker turned me in! What an asshole.

7) I'm a freshman in high school and I don't have a driver's licesnce yet and and I live with my parents and I have an older brother who's 16 and and yesterday was my 14th birthday. I'm 18 years old, by the way.

6) I just made a great invention! Put some bounce sheets in a paper towel tube and then blow the smoke through that. It really gets rid of the smell. I'm so smart!

5) im hi! i jist smukd lik 3 bouls so i jus wana say "sup" 'n shite, u no wut im sayin?

4) This is some weed I just bought (pic). Is it good? Does it get me high? Am I high right now? How many fingers do I have behind my back?

3) HELP! I got busted a month ago and now I'm on probation. My probation officer randomly bursts into my house at all hours of the night on a regular basis and takes blood, hair, and urine samples to test me for drugs. So my question is, should I keep smoking and just drink a bunch of water?

2) Should I drive when I'm drunk, high, tripping on DXM, tripping on LSD, sleep-deprived, legally blind, and giving myself a handjob?

And, #1...

1) Hey, I'm a polic- um, pot smoker in Boulder, Colorado, and I was looking for a hookup for marijuana. If you can get me some marijuana, please PM me with your full name, street address, phone #, and a confession. Then stay at home with all your drugs in plain view for a few hours.