Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Namron

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Lady Vols Easily Beat Razorbacks
    (Fayetteville, Arkansas) -- The Tennessee Lady Vols had an easy time of it against Arkansas last night.

Number four Tennessee won 92-79. Gwen Jackson led the charge with 26 points.

Shameka Christon scored 21 points for the Lady Razorbacks.

Vol Forward Will Do Community Service
    (Knoxville-AP) -- Tennessee forward Brandon Crump will do community service at the end of the season, after being charged with underage drinking.

Crump was stopped by campus police last month after a game with New Mexico. He was allegedly driving the wrong way on a one-way street.

The drinking age in Tennessee is 21. Crump is 20.

He faces a February tenth hearing on the charge in municipal court.

Vol coach Buzz Peterson says he is disappointed in Crump, but his punishment won't include missing any court time.

sorry dude..

2. Both of my girls would love to play for Pat.

I'm pretty damn fond of that lady myself.

I would'nt wanna have to come to the sideline after missing a wide open jumper when I shoulda dished off and have those eyes waitin' on me!

3. She kicks ass. Literally.

She really is a great coach and everybody around here loves her. GO LADY VOLS! I'm not so much of a basketball fan but if it's orange and white, I'm all for it!!!!