Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

namron gets high for first time in a month!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 19, 2003.

1. huh? did I miss something? OLD is a good thing, mostly.

2. Indeed it is! Get to do most the talking!

3. get aboard the sheeesheeeefloooogy wagon for the time has come for the rantmobile to leave the station
    strange week for me, job with promotion, chaos for myself here at the city, etc etc etc etc etc

ive been sickly, colds, fevers, squirts and whatnot
    tool is great, i love listening to tool

YAY..IMODIUM!

now, as i have smoked my bowl...fucked aroud...smoked another half of a bowl, i find time to comment, and be my usual self...

how is it that you can love someone so much, and have the highest regards for them, be close to them, know them so well and always be the first to claim their friendship...but as soon as you find out they smoke pot, you would automatically disown them...comments my grandmother made while i was working with her the past few days cause me to get a lil riled up...
    im her only grandson, and she has always thought the world of me, but made comments as to how marijuana makes you a bad person, leads you down the wrong paths, and blah blah blah...i just dont get how such strong emotions towards someone can do a 180 like that...if i raped or killed someone she would still love me and accept the fact that i fucked up...but if i smoke pot im the devils bastard grandson that she would rather not have anything to do with...BAM!

change of course
    maybe modship, modship, non modship...i refuse to show my ass or it would only prove you all right

rechange of recourse
    fishing, tis spring time, and as the waters warm, i know ill be diggin around in the shed for my tackle box again, but not before i battle the weeds, wild honeysuckle thats taking it over, and the first wave of wasps to invade the leaky rotbottom wooden shed, them lil bastards WAIT for me to open the door..and then bumrush me like im gonna pee on em or somethin...so i slam the door, think the situation over, and oblige them, not by urination or anything...but i pick up the bream bamboo rod that i happen to yank out before the little red devil onslaught and begin to poke prod and attempt to dislodge this gigantic pulsating world of hurt...well..that just pisses them off at the first wiggle so i run my ass down the road attempting to escape immenint pain and discomfort, hop into the truck go down to the country store where i pay the price of 40 wasp stings for a small jar of waspbgone or whatever the hell it is...get to the house and hose the fuckers down..then wait and get the wigglign ones...spend the rest of the day goin around the house sprayin down the budding red wasp nests and never make it fishin for another week.

im sure some of ya can relate. or have husbands that do

4. When smokie talks we all listen....

Then say........

BullShit!!!!

5. LOL!!!!

6. MSMJ! I'll show ya what I mean by talking all the time!

Upon Norms topic of stinging little bastards.

Once upon a time, back in the glorius, care free, poverty stricken, car living days of young adulthood, we had a secret spot on a creek we always fished at. One night, the fish were biting, the beer was plentiful, we were secluded, and stoned. We stayed all night. About an hour before dawn, we kept hearing this constant hum. Could'nt really locate where it was at, but it was constant. Finally we decided it must be a hiway asphalt plant that was about 1 1/2 miles away. The sun was almost up, and being beer soaked, fish smelling, vampire boys, we decided to head for the coffins. We had about a half mile walk thru woods back to the car. About a 1/4 of the way there I looked up in the trees. As far as I could see, in every direction, were HORNETS! Millions and millions of them. Suddenly knew where that hum had been coming from! A quick, but quiet, heads up to my buds and all of us kinda started sweating. Decided to go on ahead anyway since we were about halfway to the car. It was agreed that at the first sting we were heading back to the creek, FAST! Seemed to take for ever to get out of those woods. Made it though. But after drinking beer ad smoking pot for 11 hours, I was completely sober. Never seen an infestation like that before or since.

7. the biggest hornets nest ive ever seen was about the size of the botton half of a fridge..it was in my barber's shop, he was one of the old timey barbers that sat around with is old friends, talked about everything, he gave me my first haircut, he was my only regular barber besides myself, ya know, he never did tell me the story of his hornets nest.

8. Smokinokie, I laughed so hard me sides ache!!! needed a good laugh... and I'm not even stoned right now!!!!!