Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name this weed please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Its a tiger, Apr 6, 2009.

1. We got some weed from a guy who said it was "hematobin", that's what it sounds like he said it was like northern lights. I'm new to this so i don't know can you guys help me out...

[​IMG]

2. Pic is tiny and unclear....no one will be able to ID it even if you get a huge, detailed picture anyway....If it smokes good then dont worry about it. Most names are fake too.

3. Alright i guess that answer works, thanks anyway man.

4. can u give me a description on the type of high it gives you, what it smells like, what it tastes like, what's the density like.

so describe the weed.

5. I name it Dave

hello Dave :wave:

:smoke:

6. even with all of that information, there's still pretty much no way of knowing for sure what you got unless you're growing or getting it straight from the growers/medical shops.

7. Looks more like a jo ann