Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name The Strain!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ihoops702, Aug 25, 2011.

1. I have an idea. I know there's a lot of strains out there but I'm gonna post a picture of some nugs and I want you guys to......Name The Strain!!!(tv announcer voice) lol. Here we go. Pic number 1

image-3417304244.png

2. This is nearly impossible lol.....

3. Eeegghh. Wrong. Poop is sativa strain This indica. Lol. No really it's good. My camera is poop

4. looks like some mids to me. at that quality, I don't think it matters what strain it is anyway. unless you are getting from a grower or dispensary, it's just a name someone stuck on it

5. Rename this to "Rate the quality of the strain" Because without smelling it we can't tell.

6. Dude that's just some green with a tiny bit of orange in it. My weed looks like that every time I buy almost. That shits just some headies haha

Now name this strain
    [​IMG]

7. Looks like some granddaddy purp to me. Little brighter purple than you often see with that strain, but the buds are round enough that I doubt it's purple haze.

Could also be something I've never heard of ;)

8. Purple urkle?

9. Hit the nail on the head :smoke: It's up to you to post the next pic and keep it going.

10. #11 ihoops702, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lookin good. Like purple sometimes.