Name some good things Republican presidents have done for America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Jan 31, 2012.

1. I'll start us off

Rona..nvm
    GW Bu....nvm
    Nixon, he gave us impeachment experience!
    hmm...damn...guess I'm dry...

please add some more (if any exist) :wave:

2. That one guy did that thing with the thing

3. Eisenhower fought against the Military Industrial Complex used his bully pulpit to warn Americans.

4. wow

*crickets*

Democraps made two pages...are repugs that bad?

OJK, I'll try again...

Ronald Raygun gave us a slogan to use against the DEA: "JUST SAY NO!":cool:

TADA!:hello:

huh??

..whats that...it was to use with, not against...oh dammit...nvm...:rolleyes:

5. Sorry but this is just ignorant

6. eisenhower - national highway system?

7. I don't know about presidents but I am sure a few classical liberal Republicans suggested shipping all of the statists to an island somewhere.

8. They protect the second amendment.

9. Some Republicans have helped to slow down the growth of government.

It's hard to list their accomplishments when they aren't idolized government programs.

10. bush wrote an executive order called the patriot act.

11. This is going to be a short thread.

12. Bush/Cheney extended Daylight Savings Time. Extra sunlight!!:hello:

13. [​IMG]

14. Abraham Lincoln-Ended Slavery

15. what he said. This is just fucking retarded.

Everyone knows that democratic presidents and republican presidents did their fair share of good and bad for the country.

Mature man...very mature.:rolleyes:

16. #18 King of Kings, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    So so far we have republicans bashing the op and dodging the question...
    Reminds me of the debate and I'm not going to vote to pay a guy who doesn't bow to the people

In all serousness dems and rep have helped the same but republicans cause more class warfare issues but bash dems when its brought up.
    Reps act like the douch kid at the pool who hold other kids under water then make fun of the kid they almost kill for being mad...

17. i don't know about that.

all i hear from democrats is how horrible and evil rich people are.. (except the ones that make movies, and music.. those rich people are a-ok)

18. #20 King of Kings, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    [quote name='"AugustWest"']

i don't know about that.

all i hear from democrats is how horrible and evil rich people are.. (except the ones that make movies, and music.. those rich people are a-ok)[/quote]

I won't disagree money will corrupt all but its certain policies that protect the wealthy more than the poor that I don't agree with and we know where they started...

And lastly a lot of thoes people got their money from putting out a product people were willing to pay them for.

I believe half of mitt romneys salary last year was made from inside trading essentially he just rolled a big pile of cash down a poor neighborhood and maybe a 3rd world country collecting all their money up with it.
    It would take an average american over 6 lifetimes to earn what he stole last year. No one needs that much money well unless they wanna buy presidency.