Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name my strain game

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Blayze13, Aug 25, 2013.

1. So i picked up a oz of this. Its all smaller little really crystally and hairy buds with a very sweet and strong pungent smell, here's a picture of it, now the game,name the strain!! It's from Washington.

Attached Files:

2. Sour d

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Very hairy. How is the high?

4. I need to see more buds.

5. That's durban poison. Anyone can tell by simply looking a the pic. It was grown near Olympia. By a farmer named Swilly Caneb. It was grown outdoors and flowered for 10 weeks. They used some of the volcanic ash soil from Mount Saint Helens. It was orginally purchased through a Seattle hempfest vendor last week.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dude that's obviously purple kush. Anyone can tell by simply looking at the pic. It was grown in Blayze13's dealers' dealers' dealers' basement. It was grown indoors and flowered for 10 weeks, four minutes and three seconds. They raked up a bunch of dogshit out of their yard and used it as a fertilizer in their straight from the graveyard soil used to grow maryjane.
    Get on my level.

7. Ok the 3rd nug from the left may fit that description, but graveyard soil usually has bones in it. Maybe the dog ate them and shit them out. Is that your level?

8. You're on my level bro.

9. Mendicino purps!

10. leftover popcorn og

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Proud to be a part of it!  :)

12. It has a body high but it is also a just a good vibe high I'm very happy with it and your all wrong it's my dealer's, dealers, dealers, dealers, dealers, trailer get on my level what you know about that trailer park game!! Lol trolls......

13. Obviously not a medical strain sooooo.. nug?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Skywalker OG Kush

15. #15 iJetLife, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    It must be some Indica. Maybe Bubblegum or some Kush strain? :D

16. I was getting a lot of Grapefruit up in Seattle that looked a lot like the nugs pictured, as well as had the smell you described. Though yours look a lot popcorn-ier, just saying

17. Who ever trimmed it didn't do a very nice job.

18. This "game" pops up every week it seems ...

19. The guy probably doesn't even know..

20. Those are such small nugs to actually tell, maybe headband, some indica hybrid. I actually had NYC Diesel (Sativa 90/10) that had little pop corn nugs similar to these. Light green color, hairy, but they were foxtailed a bit.