Name My New Piece!

Discussion in 'General' started by handsdown, Feb 2, 2009.

1. hey everybody!
    tomorrow im picking up a new piece. im not sure how to upload the picture i have of it so maybe somebody could help me there..

anyways, its a gray and black spoon and i wanna know what you all think it's name should be! thanks in advance! :smoking:

2. Save the image to your desktop. When you reply to a thread or make a new one, below the text box where you type your posts, there is a thing called attachments. Click the browse button to the right of it and select and upload the picture.

As far as naming your piece, I think your the only one who can pick the best name for it.

3. Gray and black huh? How about the Danknight.

4. this is the new piece

Attached Files:

5. Name it Stone.

6. stone cold steve austin. :cool:

haha, but no.. stone is actually a pretty decent name.

7. name him butt hole.. that way when he gets all rezinated the name will give him character

8. it fits perfectly to me :)

9. Call it Smoke Wolf, yeaaaa

10. Name is Arbez.

11. name it sir Johnathon

12. I think you should name it according to its twist, but cant think of anything atm.

13. the typhoon, or maybe just twister

14. Yups. Cyclone?

15. In memory of my first piece you should name it Opie. I bought it when i was 13 and today it broke after 5 long years of use and abuse :) hahaha that would be rad:hello:

16. black ice.... its dangerous... if you hit it you wont be able to drive...and its white and black and all that jazz right.. so yeah

17. Prolly the best name so far.

18. Zeek, Randolph, Norm, Emilda, Smee, shacalanda, bizzy, cloie, Nah man just call it "the hay". Because then whenever you smoke you can tell everybdy that you gotta go "hit the hay!" HAHA do it.

19. Looks a lot like a cloud of smoke
    I'd just call it like smokey, pretty blan but to the point
    But i like that guys one about the ice, sounds pretty good to me