Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

name my new bong, best one wins

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dubsmoker420, May 27, 2010.

1. #1 dubsmoker420, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    any who got my first bong its an amazing 40$ going out of bussiness sale. it has an ice catcher and it looks like a one foot roor. i also have the coolest bubbler i have literally seen ill have pics later does anyone know how to upload webcam images to to here, imagshack ? thanks i was thinking about nameless for my bong cuz its so plain and you just cant name there are no unique features.haha im also high as fuck, christened my new bong, ill take pictures later.

haha i also bought a strain of weed called mr nice guy is it any good?

ill take pictures of my cat later haha:hello:

heres my bubbs,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

my bong:
    [​IMG]

2. name it dubsmoker420.

3. omg i got a bubbler just today with thouse same colors and desighn. i named it sheesha :))

4. lol... i was ganna say that before the page even loaded :(

5. Toad or Aladdin

6. philip seymour hoffman

7. Bubbler- "Bub"
    Bong- "Chiarire" (Italian for the english word "Clear") Chia-rer

8. captin spalding (not sure on spelling, google that shit)

9. Captain* Spalding (awesome movie btw)

Nice looking pieces!

10. Puff the magic dragon

11. Bong: Amazing $40 sale

Bubbler: Coolest bubbler

12. #12 chiefboo, May 27, 2010
    Too $hort.

And how about Scroody McBoogerBalls for the bubbler?

13. Mr. Nice guy.. The legal bud? yeah I've smoked it, but it takes tons to get you blazed

14. The Starship Enterprise.

15. I think naming it Mary Jane or just Mary would be good:)

16. dang that sucks i paid a bunch too cuz he said its medical..... i havent got a chance to smoke it yet. have you ever tried hawain kush this is my favorite strain right now its sooo crystaly ill take some hgih res shots as well

thanks guys for all the great name rigght now im stoned so im a little lazy buy soon ill compile a list of names that i like.

17. mr nice guy is a strain of weed. and its very good as long as its grown right

18. Dwayne "the bong" johnson

19. #20 dubsmoker420, May 27, 2010
    well i took about the shittiest nug picture of the hawian kush haha. what you u can notice in the picture is how white its, those are all the crystals
    [​IMG]