Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

name me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cloudman, Aug 1, 2003.

1. i have this puppy for awhile, I picked it up in berkly like a 4 or 5 mounths ago but i never named it.....what doy uo guys think..... i was thinken big red as a pun but it's a little lame.

Attached Files:

2. chill woody what do you think of them, i like mine, it's like a bubbler but it hits fatter

woody, how bought soilent green ?

3. When I was readin it i thought u meant a reall puppy so i thought "Clifford," You know, the Big Red Dog?? LOL I registered just so i could tell u that. lol

4. Red Baron, and The Green Goblin

5. I like GreenGoblin...

6. I cant help but stare at the tits in your sig

7. mmm ice, cant remember the last time i smokes without ice, thats cood shit!!!

8. i have a rule. no one can name a bong they havnt smoked out of.

9. ...yeeeeeaahhhhhh! I concur! ;)

....and that was too fucking funny, ChildUvDaLotus!!!!!! :D I was thinking that I was going to see a pic of a very cute puppy!

10. hehe, thats cool. lucky i dont go enforcing my rules on anyone else then huh? ;) :D

11. ya digit ive used it, the dark part in the midile is resin, i think ill go with the red baron but if i ever get a big red bong all name itclifford and get a clifford sticker for it,