Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

name it Pokemon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mos_def, Sep 27, 2010.

1. I'm trying to convince my dealer to name his new bud he got in Pokemon. Everyone knows him already as a good dealer, so i figure why not have fun with the names? (he's already had some ridiculous names like super smash bros).

Itd just be funny to hear people saying "yo i just smoked that pokemon, shit was dank"

2. Why not call it Magic: The Gathering?

3. because magic is lame? everyones loved pokemon at one point.

4. If its some bud that puts you on your ass then call it some Snorlax haha.

5. :hello:

lmao

6. I never, ever...loved Pokemon. Probably one of the more moronic card games I have seen.

Magic on the other hand is just epic.

7. well your in the minority. If you were born in the 90s then you would rather smoke Pokemon than Magic:The Gathering.

It's not about the card game either, it's just about the nostalgia of the brand.

8. I still have both my Magic and Pokemon cards lol. I never played any other card game. Plus if you didnt play Pokemon Red or Blue on Gameboy then you were a deprived fucking child.

9. screw the cards the GAMEBOY games were where it's at, pokemon yellow for the mother fuckin win, shit i wish i still had a gameboy, ahhh nostalgia:smoke:

10. Yellow?!?! Fuck naw son, it was all about the Red one for me. And yes nostalgia is fucking great. Puts a smile on my face.

11. just imagine.
    you buy your Pokemon bud.
    you get your blue version out (cuz blastoise is hte fucking shit).
    you start playing that bitch as you smoke your pokemon.
    Then you pokemon, while you pokemon.

12. got that snoarlax son

shits makes you feel like snoarlax

13. Yo dawg I heard you like pokemon so we named our weed pokemon so you can pokemon while you pokemon while catching pokemon:smoke:

14. i beedrilled that snorlax so hard it had me feeling kinda drowzee, i was moving like slowbro.

15. let's have a pokemon battle!

16. I choose mew
    [​IMG]

17. I always like Blastoise, Squirtle and Snorlax. I think the Pidgy family was pretty dank as well.

18. Mew is a total stoner, all he does as float through time laying down in a bubble all day.

I would call a new strain Koffing. Then when someone perfects that new strain you could call it Weezer, cause it's the evolution of bud engineering.