Name for my dog

Discussion in 'General' started by Grey, Aug 16, 2004.

1. yo guys i just got this dog and well i dont know what to name it. its kinda wolf lookin and its got one blue eye and one brown and its cool as hell i was thinking about orion but thats not a very dog kind of name what do you guys think?

2. orion sounds fine and it could work for a male or female. By the way which is it? Male or female, and a pic if poss. would definately help.

3. Champion!

call him champ for short.

4. eh btw grey is a name i'm thinking about using instead of this one but i think i like this one better at the moment anyway its a male its going to be a medium sized dog and it looks kinda like a huskey but with a bit of brown in him and he's got like one brown and one blue eye
    i pulled up to taco bell with him in the car and he was all hanging out the window and the taco bell guy saw his eye and was like hell no! and i laughed my ass off

thought about bree but thats a chick name now i'm thinking about scotty for no real reason other than i want to name him that

5. i always thought Gin was a cool name for a dog.

6. good call, my uncle (R.I.P) had a rottweiler named bailey, i always liked that name

7. Nunnuk.. you know like the dog from the Lost Boys!!

8. buddy and call him bud

or old yeller

9. Sheep...
    Or...
    SHEEP of DOOM!!!
    *BUMbumBUMMMMMM*

10. fugly :smoking:

ralph or dryfuss :D

bella or murphy :D

or pugsley the cool dude,:smoking:

11. dogs was some little kids i'll just be over here smoking