Nalbuphine anyone try it?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by supersmoker27, Sep 18, 2009.

1. My bro got a big vial of nalbuphine. Well I read about it and I was just wondering if anyone has dont this stuff before? Ill be using some today, will tell how it goes.

Heres a line about it from wikipedia

"Nalbuphine is a synthetic narcotic agonist-antagonist analgesic of the phenanthrene series. It is chemically related to both the widely used narcotic antagonist, naloxone, and the potent narcotic analgesic, oxymorphone."

2. one of my friends had some like 5 years ago, didnt know they still made it. he said it was like and opiate buzz but you cant get super high from it. any idea where your bro got it?

3. haha he got it in mexico.

and thats a lot. I didnt think id find anyone who could help me on here
    do you know if he injected it?

4. yeah im pretty sure he injected it not sure if he did IV or IM tho, i think with most oxymorphones you gotta IV them if you want the full effect. although you maybe be able to get some kind of buzz if you do it another way. i have heard that you can dip joins in liquid morphine and smoke them when they dry, maybe try that if your not a fan of the needle.

5. yeah well actually most nalbuphine has to be injected, this isnt actually oxymorphone.
    mabye dipping a joint in it would work. but probably be better if I used a freebase pipe, thaks for the idea.