Naked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kokopelli, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Sometimes when im at my place alone I like to walk around/do chores/whatever except naked, especially if im stoned. I just feel like there is no real reason to have cloths on at the time anyway and its a good free feeling. Anyone else feel the same about this?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Word. Although I've never done it stoned, I know that over Thanksgiving when my roommate was out of town I just chilled in my room naked for the day.

3. this thread made me lmao.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. no i dont

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. If it wasn't cold inside my room I wouldn't wear clothes unless I had to. But, my balls would freeze off if I did go nude right now so I am forced to be trapped within clothes.

6. i feel you man, clothes are for the government's sheep!!! fight the man, burn his tools of imprisonment!!!:D

7. I know what you mean. The breeze around my privates is amazing.

( Are boobs a private part? )

8. Why yes they are. And quite an amazing part at that ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. i walk around my house naked all the time

10. i did this all the time over the summer, I lived alone/with fuck buddy for a while and it was over 105 or 110 every day but the construction company was paying my PGE bill so I kept the AC turned to 60 all day that summer.

It was awesome to come home from work, walk in the front door to a 50-60 degree difference and just strip right there...take a cool refreshing shower and then pound some pussy :) snap a bowl and then pass out...i miss summer :(

11. dude, ive always been pro-nakedness. it's the shit. i don't give a fuck if my roommate feels awkward.

12. I prefer nakedness actually :) it feels good to just walk around without cloths

-BW

• Like Like x 1

13. oh mate yea i love being naked. mainly when im blazed at home and noone is gonna be home that day.

Just cannot be fucked puting clothes on ay. chances are ill be getting fucked anyway haha

14. yeh nakedness is cool, but i rarely do it. I just walk around in boxers and a wife beater all day.

15. whos up for a naked party?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

j/p

sort of
    -BW

16. I work at a restaurant...

Me: "Joe, party of 2? Joe, party of 2..."
    Owner: "It's only a party if they're naked!"

17. who doesnt?! haha

18. any of you ever go to clothing optional baeches/resorts?

19. yeah 2009 mcFly

20. yes. 2-3 times