nachos

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by thatbakedbitch, Jul 6, 2012.

1. serious fucking question. let's say you're walking around on vacation somewhere, you're hungry, you want something nice to eat but you want it casual. you spot a nacho shop.

this is not a typical nacho shop. this nacho shop has delicious fucking home made nachos and the widest variety you could imagine, from Italian and Mexican nachos to spicy nachos to different cheeses to DESSERT NACHOS even.

you wouldn't pass this place up right? you'd want to check that out, no?

this idea is copywrited so don't you dare try to jock it.

2. Sounds like somewhere i would love to go with the munchies!

3. [quote name='"l James l"']Sounds like somewhere i would love to go with the munchies![/quote]

EXACTLY MAN. that's what I'm going for!

4. Just how many different ways (and I mean REALLY different ways, not just changing cheese) is there to make nachos?? I mean dessert nachos are cool, but you'd have to get a lot more creative then just that. Other then that I think it's a solid idea!

5. YES! I would visit such a place.

6. [quote name='"Immoliate"']Just how many different ways (and I mean REALLY different ways, not just changing cheese) is there to make nachos?? I mean dessert nachos are cool, but you'd have to get a lot more creative then just that. Other then that I think it's a solid idea![/quote]

well beforehand I would get a crew together to think up cool and innovative spins on nachos.

7. Are you making me nachos or not?

8. Put one on the same streets that the dispensaries are on

9. [quote name='"bruhlazer"']Put one on the same streets that the dispensaries are on[/quote]

genius fuckin idea. see I need everyones advice I could get! this dream gets better by the second!

10. Nachos and Pizza shop. That will bring in more people. With a clever name like Nachos and Pizza Shop people cant resist the curiosity.

11. How about naming it "NACHO MAMA'S". It may actually offend someone to the point that you wont have to advertize too much. They'll do it all for you!!

Phillie cheesesteak nachos: steak, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, swiss and mozz cheese
    Pizza nachos: meat lovers, veggie, hawiian, deluxe, make your own
    Ham & swiss
    Turkey & swiss
    Cheeseburger deluxe

you could go on and on....

12. [quote name='"Arso"']Nachos and Pizza shop. That will bring in more people. With a clever name like Nachos and Pizza Shop people cant resist the curiosity.[/quote]

that is such a boring name..

13. [quote name='"petrobond5150"']How about naming it "NACHO MAMA'S". It may actually offend someone to the point that you wont have to advertize too much. They'll do it all for you!!

Phillie cheesesteak nachos: steak, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, swiss and mozz cheese
    Pizza nachos: meat lovers, veggie, hawiian, deluxe, make your own
    Ham & swiss
    Turkey & swiss
    Cheeseburger deluxe

you could go on and on....[/quote]

WOW you're a genius can I add you to my team of idea havers?!

14. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']

that is such a boring name..[/quote]

For such a boring idea

15. Here"s another idea: dont just stick to yellow or white corn chips
    Even taco bell uses doritos now I think

Chili cheese nachos
    Cajun jumbalaya nachos
    Italian sausage with peppers, tomatoes and mozz cheese
    Chicken, bacon and garlic alfredo with artichoke hearts

I'm enjoying this....

16. [quote name='"Arso"']

For such a boring idea[/quote]

how is it boring? I'm genuinely curious. how many places like this have you stumbled across in your time, oh arso?

17. [quote name='"petrobond5150"']Here"s another idea: dont just stick to yellow or white corn chips
    Even taco bell uses doritos now I think

Chili cheese nachos
    Cajun jumbalaya nachos
    Italian sausage with peppers, tomatoes and mozz cheese
    Chicken, bacon and garlic alfredo with artichoke hearts

I'm enjoying this....[/quote]

you are a genius!

18. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']

how is it boring? I'm genuinely curious. how many places like this have you stumbled across in your time, oh arso?[/quote]

Just think about it. Opening a store that sells nachos and nachos accessories doesnt sound too appealing. That street vendors have done it already.. The ice cream truck has done it.. Fast food places started selling nachos.. Stadiums and theaters sell nachos. Hmm schools have nachos... What else?

19. but I'm not talking about the stale nachos with processed cheese I'm talking like novelty nachos. really good shit. and a restaurant dedicated to nachos isn't something I have ever seen and think that fact alone would lure customers

20. I was going to put forth another argument

But I am being a downer so ill stop! But good luck with your restaurant if youre serious about it