N64

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by kalayyy7, Jan 24, 2009.

1. all of the gaming posts that i see are about more recent games, understandably--they're new. i personally like the oldschool games. what N64 games do you guys play? i know some of these are TOTALLY lame, but they are still fun..my favorites are:

Mario Kart
    Super Smash Bros
    Rampage
    Yoshi's Story (go ahead and laugh..)
    and I saved the most embarassing for last...
    Pokemon Stadium. <--i promise, the "kids' corner" is mad fun. its not legit pokemon battles.

so what are your favs everyone?

2. super smash bros...best game ever...my friends play this game religously...i love just droping in next to someone as luigi and doing his torch (up b) to ko someone unexpectecally:D

have yet to play it high tho...

3. SMASH FTW

I always use Jiggilypuff because it pisses the serious players off.. i'm really good with him though, or is him an "it"

4. yeah, super smash is, by far, my favorite from that list. im usually the pink samus.

btw, do either of you know how to land on the platform in the upper right-hand corner on bonus level 2 of 1-player game? no matter what i do i cannot get it. i worked on it for 4 hours straight the other day (...can you say no life!?), but im getting really frusterated.

5. hmm Maio Kart 64 anyone? Dominated as DK...

and um Bomberman hellO? wave race was fun too I suppose

6. i actually just did all 4 cups on 150cc. just turned the N64 off 30 seconds ago. i play as yoshi though.

7. Super Mario 64
    Super Smash Bros
    Paper Mario
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    LoZ Majora's Mask
    Starfox 64

Just some of my favorites.

8. Hahah, word the fuck up :D

When I got my 64 a bit ago that game came with it, I had nothing to play besides that for months.

I rape at it.

9. i couldnt tell you how to do that cause i have no clue lol...samus is in my player rotation on super smash for the n64. in brawl im back between meta knight, samus, and of course luigi

10. <3 all listed and excite bike, goldeneye, and if course perfect dark

11. i can't believe that nobody has mentioned 'banjo-kazooie'

remember the bird running

funny shit

12. I'm selling all my N64 stuff and Gamecube stuff tomorrow.
    Hopefully I'll get like $10.

13. Ness in smash FTW!!!
    does everyone have lingo they use?
    Also I loved luigi in mario kart.
    Anyone play glover? or conkers? both quality games, glover was trippy as shit.
    why is it so hard to find new controllers?

14. Conkers was my shit back in elementary school :D

15. I played pretty much every good n64 game out there. That was the start of my childhood gaming, and has progressed to one of my main hobbies now. I've been working on my snes / ps2 / gc collection a bit while I play some of the new good 360 games.

Old school gaming is where it's at. A lot of really good classic games were missed by me. I only had a ps2 and n64 growing up. :(

16. Wooh!

I just traded in my N64 with 2 controllers (and 2 gamecube controllers) and got $99.00 at EB Games. They gave me $4 a game and I had like 22 or 23 games.

The only game they wouldn't take was Road Rash 64 (Strange, it was one of my favs)

17. -GoldenEye 007
    -WinBack: Covert Operations (I think this game is underrated)
    -Quake 2
    -Mario Kart
    -WrestleMania 2000
    -Mission:Impossible
    -Mortal Kombat 4
    -Mario Party (great multiplayer)
    -Super Mario 64
    -Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
    -Jet Force Gemini
    -Perfect Dark (one of my all-time favorites)

18. WinBack was like one of the only N64 games I didn't play (aside from some sports and wrestling multi-year titles) was it really any good?

I never saw it in stores.

Also, how come nobody has mentioned Clay Fighters 64?

Shit was siiccck

19. WinBack is a really good game. The plot is good and the graphics are good for an N64. Has a lot of action and quite a few bosses. You get 3 or more choices for weapons (pistol, machine gun, shotgun, and something else :confused:). It's pretty much a third person shooter. I definitely recommend it. ;)