N64

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by magicalbrownies, Dec 29, 2008.

1. My 360 just got the "red rings of death" recently so i have started playing my N64 again. The only game i could find for it though was diddy kong racing. its a cool game but i gettin kinda bored with it. I was wondering if you guys could tell me some N64 games that are fun. and fun to play high.:smoke:

2. Mario Kart 64

3. Goldeneye, Turok 2, Conkers bad fur day. Those are the only things you will ever need for the rest of your completely irrelevent life, those and a fatty of dank :smoke:

4. If you have some buddies to play with nothing beats smash bros and mario party.

5. Gotta love the N64....try out all the Rush games they are fun as hell. Goldeneye is a must as well haha

6. Starfox, Goldeneye, Legend of Zelda

7. ahhh yes, thats the one i was trying to think of. i had so much playing that game. so many different things to do. ahhh childhood.

8. goldeneye is so much win...mario kart also

9. fuck yeah golden eye -- and what's fuck is when you're blazed as fuck with a buddy playing against each other on hyper speed. shit is funny as fuck.

all the mario games, fighting force, and how could yall forget super smash? i kick ass with nes and kirby.

10. perfect dark and smash bros. :smoking:

11. Conkers bad fur day! (Love this game, I dont have it anymore and didnt smoke when i had it but im sure it would be a hell of a game high)

keep an eye out for zelda ocarina of time, perfect dark, mario kart 64, super mario 64, and guantlet dark legends. I still have these games, when ever im bored and smoking alone i usually hook up and play these.

12. same shit happened to me call 1800myxbox they pay to have your 360 shiped to texas where they fix it for free. I also got a free month of xbox live with the deal. it doesnt matter where you got your xbox they will fix it for free.

13. Banjo-Kazooie!!!