Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

N00B...Stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlmostBaked, Feb 11, 2009.

1. What do you do with them? I see people talk about how they take them out before grinding, and save them for kief. What exactly do you do with the dang stems?

I'm hoping the answer results in an even further high...

Thanks blades.

2. coulple things you can do,
    -if you have a ton saved up, go use them to make cannabutter, then you get some delicious edibles. this is what my friends and i did with about an ounce of stems wed saved up.
    -take a fifth of some really high % alcohol and drop your stems in, let it sit for a while, (im not sure exactly how long but there are guides online) and then drink up, the thc dissolves in alcohol so it gets you messed. its called green dragon, if you want to look it up.
    -grind them up, and smoke them. tastes like burned wood and shit, but will probably get you a crappy stoned.
    -make qwiso hash,

thats all i can think of right now, i know there are a few more things though, these are just what come to mind right now.

3. save em... u can make tea or get keif... its worth it

4. this :smoking:

5. true. ive been saving em...

unless they're MADDD dank... u cant really make hash with em...

but what u can do is put em in a pillbottle with a cupple pennies and shake em till the kief shakes off..

or make some gross tasting tea... id drink it

6. a couple of my friends chew em as their smokin the weed

7. I usually don't have stems, except for the little baby that holds the nug on tight, which gets ground up with the bud.

-C

8. Save them up for as long as you can and make some cannabutter.

9. I would make some hash from them but Berry Cooper (a former texas state narcotics officer) says you should grind up your stems and seeds and throw them out in your yard. This way if the cops bring a dog to search your house it goes nuts in the front yard too much and the handler just puts the dog back in the car.

10. damn that is such a good idea

11. Google Berry Cooper and buy his video, there are tons of great ideas and he also tells you the legality of the laws so you "Never get busted again" as the title of his video states :D