n00b from florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pine, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Hey guys, what's up? I've been lurking here for a while and I post occasionally. GC is a great place with a lot of knowledgeable people, so I decided to introduce myself. I'm from orlando and I enjoy herb (obviously), photography, writing, skimming/surfing, and skateboarding.

And I can't wait to move to California once I'm finished with school. I can get really dank buds here, but there's not much variety. All I can ever find are the same two or three strains. It's good bud, so I'm not complaining, but there's definitely better MJ to be had.

2. was good.

keep looking ATL gets exotic from Fl on the regular.

3. Yeah, I know it's there, but currently I'm not in school and don't have a job so it's tough to meet new people lol. Hopefully both of those things will change in the coming months though:)

4. well cali will be the place for ya:)

5. Florida's a cool place.
    I can get some good chronic from there, you're from what part?

6. I'm a few minutes north of Orlando.

7. Just a bit further in than I go.
    The farthest I usually go is Panama City, but I hate that place now, now I like Pensacola and plan on moving there.

8. Yeah, I have some friends in PCB. There's some alright people there but it's not a town I'd want to live in.

9. Pcola in the house!

10. Just joined this forum from florida also The jacksonville area but recently moved to tampa.

11. never been to cali, will someday, hows the prices there?

any labeled shit? dumb question

newb from FL too btw

12. wassup im from florida too, reppin the 561

13. im a newb from florida to, pretty close to you guys ( 407 )

14. i rock the 239

15. im 407 too

16. i rep 813 brandon all day !!! we all need to get together someday !!!! :smoke:

17. 813 here also new to the area anyone go to ybor?

18. hell yeah i go all the time to ybor.... club sky all day !!!!

19. what kind of music do they play there

20. hey anybody near naples or ft myers (florida) just got down here and cant find nothin :( if anybody can help me out you would be my best friend:smoke: