Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*N.L. X Jack Herer * Trainwreck* and *Haze*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigowen0686, Feb 24, 2010.

1. #1 bigowen0686, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    Check out these frosty little whippersnappers. The first 2 pics are the haze, the next 2 are the Trainwreck, and the final 3 pics are of the amazing Northern Lights X Jack Herer.

Edit: Haze tastes a little chemy but also very citrusy/diesely. The Trainwreck tastes almost like steak, very beefy and wholsome haha. The NL x Jack tastes pungently sour with a little skunkyness.

Lemme know whatcha think:

Attached Files:

2. 2+3+3=8 not 7...ur missing a pic

and i dunno if its just me but the buds look the same, just different angles

but they do look dank

3. I mean they were all pretty sativa so i can see what you're saying. Except for the NL X Jack, that shit has a nice body buzz to go along with it.

4. They don't look the same to me, however, I would say that last picture does not look like the same bud as the previous two. Either way, very nice buds, thanks for posting.:wave:

5. No way the first two buds look way more hairy. Nice lookin stuff

6. You're just not seasoned, bro.

7. That's cause its the frosty/leafy underbelly of one of the nuggets haha