N deficiency

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 50caliber, Nov 10, 2009.

1. I have 7 plants veyinn under 1000w hps on soil and are about 6weeks but the under leaf are becoming yellow and dying. I saw read somewhere that it was due to a N deficiency, now I need help from U guys to fix this problem cause I have no klu :confused:

2. need more info please :)
    pics
    ph
    nutes / ppm's
    temps, etc....

they could be hungry, could be ph problem, defiency, etc...to hard to tell with no info. Sorry :(

3. temp, 78-80
    nuts, hesi
    ppm, I have no clu
    pics, don't have digital camera right now

4. ooh
    the ph, the problem is that I don't have a digital meter, so after mixing the nuts I use one of the liqui testers and by the color of it you can guess the ph range. I think that I keep it 5.5- 6.5 but more to the acidic side

5. This is some advice based off the info you've given us...

I'd start mixing in a high-Nitrogen nutrient like bat guano, worm castings, or something commercial like Fox Farms' Grow Big.

If the leaves are completely yellow and there's no sign of them coming back to life, just pull them off, you're not going to hurt anything. The plant has drained all the nutrients from those leaves.

How far do you have your light hanging above the plants? For 1000w, the MINIMUM I'd have my light hanging above my plants would be 18".

Try to get us some pictures! :D

6. I on my way to get bat guano but I need some advice on how to use it