Mythbusters

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Tree dogg, Apr 3, 2016.

1. That's what we get for telling everyone to read TwM.....

• Like Like x 7
  2. I know! It's ridiculous! Trichomes take weeks to grow. They won't appear overnight by magic that late on. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. With indoor growing, if any light reaches your plant during its lights out period then the plant will get messed up.

In nature the moon casts reflected light and lightning happens, etc... Plants are much more resilient than people give them credit for!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Corn SSTs will cause late flower nanners.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm constantly in and out of my flower room during lights-out. I either leave the door open or turn on an overhead incandescent light or both. This is an all the time thing and I've never, ever seen any type of issue arise from doing so.

Good thing little things like this don't bother me in the slightest...

J

• Like Like x 6
  6. Which GC genius is pushing that lie?

• Like Like x 2
  7. I can't remember exactly who, but I have seen several people talk about corn or coconut Ssts late in flower causing problems. lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Like this?
    Another from the new no-till thread

• Like Like x 4
  9. No comment...but if I did it would be extraordinary.

Peep Count - 6,418 - the voice of the masses! LMAO!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Tree

Anytime that you would like to, I'll give you my log-in and password at IG. You can type in #clackamascoot or #clackamascootmix and other combinations.There you will see the largest cannabis plantations and the largest plants in your life. That isn't bragging - it's a fact.

The reason that the GC crowd can get away with such outright lies is that major organic growers won't post here because of the silliness and insanity. Like suggesting that people head to Walmart and buy some Miracle Gro potting soil, dolomite lime, perlite and some bottles of chemical nutes. That's organic gardening?

They should stay on the Absolute Beginners sub-forum - taking notes.

AD

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'd like to think that many of us don't condone such behavior lol

• Like Like x 4
  12. i think the main issue is the mass amounts of misinformation out there. most of which is spewed by parties trying to make a few bucks taking advantage of the fact that a lot of growers out there dont even know where to look for good information. i had to go through 3 different ways of growing (crap) until i stumbled on the no-till thread. of course once i got here i knew i was in the right place, but getting here wasn't trivial.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Have you done some poking around @greensourcegardens page? They have a beautiful, sustainable cannabis farm somewhere in Oregon. They grow in large lasagna-hugel-berms on contour. Some of the most impressive plants I have ever seen in pictures. They don't use kelp, neem, crab, peat, pumice, biochar or any other store-bought soil implements. Just deep mulch, plenty of composting organic matter and a healthy array of dynamic bionutrient accumulators, insectary plants, N-fixers, etc. They are definitely worth checking out!

uploadfromtaptalk1459966476875.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  14. That's what I'm talking about.

J

• Like Like x 5
  15. #35 AgnesDawgz, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Donothinggardening

I had to go look to make sure, and we post on each other's feeds or whatever it's called. They're friends with another organic farmer in Southern Oregon who had an organic soil event a few weeks back - Malibu Compost, KIS Organics, et al. It was over a weekend. I was invited down there but it's about 325 miles one-way.

I'm not that bored...LOL!

Southern Oregon has become an area with new organic farms coming online after some very tough years after the collapse of the wood-products sector. A lot of serious drug abuse driven by uber levels of unemployment. Loggers made good money but their skills aren't exactly compatible with other industries. Pretty sad really.

These folks are the real deal and I wish them well every time I comment on a new thread they post.

Thanks for the link!

AD

• Like Like x 5
  16. I just got on IG to follow these guys. Wouldn't you know it, 2 of the suggested pages to follow were DEM and BAS lol.

Solo

• Like Like x 4
  17. @SoloToker

Check out @_koolkush and scroll down towards the bottom. Let me know wha thou think of these plants. Note the soil mix - LOL!

• Like Like x 3
  18. I'm aware of koolkush. Impressive to say the least lol. Isn't that where you got agnes?

Solo

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yes, indeed! A gift he said for 'something' that I helped him with in 2011.

He was up in PDX a couple of weeks ago and he came by to say hello and to see how Agnes is doing. All of the puppies went to homes of friends which he liked. He didn't have to put an ad at Craigslist or the newspaper.

Especially advertising bully puppies. You can imagine some of the degenerates that might call.

AD

• Like Like x 4