Myth or Truth?

Discussion in 'General' started by LakaiDude89, May 3, 2006.

1. well tbh I wasn't really referring to stuff like that, more like the household things that supposedly get you high, such as this example. I was also thinking about a thread I read a while ago that was titled something like "Household chemicals that you can get high off of?"

2. Why don't you smoke some weed instead?

3. lol ii dont care if thats true, that is still funny as hell

4. Household chemicals?? Man, that's not cool. That type of shit can truly fuck with you and hurt you badly. Just grow some weed, and get high off some household THC.

5. C'mon!

If you are dry, give it a try!

That's my catchphrase now! ^^^

:D

6. you guys know that flouride is a poison in those doses right? and the thing about gas and orange juice is actually legit.... if you mix equal parts of gasoline and orange juice CONCENTRATE, you get a substance that's even better than Naplam. We did this in freshman science class.

7. I'm chewing it as we speak.
    And the taste is quite nice, and it's v. easy and soft to chew.

8. are you chewing an orange peel with toothpaste on it?

9. Yeah, I was, and I honestly have to say it did nothing.

10. That doesnt suprise me too much

11. He prob didnt let it mold for 2 weeks.

12. he's laughing his ass off knowing there's 437836487 kids in the world sneaking into the bathroom with a pocketfull of orange peels looking for the toothpaste. i know i am LOL

i heard if you eat a bunch of sap from a spruce tree, you'll get high...gotta eat alot though.

1. drill a hole in a spruce tree
    2. wait till the "liquid love" starts to flow in 3 days
    3. eat all the "liquid love" you desire....

no don't, it'll prolly kill ya

13. I tried it last night but i think i put the toothpaste on the wrong side, neway it worked amazingly and i felt like i was walking with jesus and almost jumped out of a window, it was really intense but u need to make sure its molded out after leaving the toothpaste on it to dry for at least over a week, ive heard u can just do it without waiting and stuff but i cant see how that would work any ideas?:confused:

14. from the anarchist's cook book:

Bananas:
    1.\tObtain 15 pounds of ripe yellow bananas.
    2.\tPeel all and eat the fruit. Save the peelings.
    3.\tScrape all the insides of the peels with a sharp knife.
    4.\tPut all the scraped material in a large pot and add water.
    5.\tBoil 3 or 4 hours until it has attained a solid paste consistency.
    6.\tSpread paste onto cookie sheets and dry in oven for about 20 minutes. This will result in fine black powder. Usually one will feel the effects after smoking three to four cigarettes.

Cough syrup:
    Mix Robitussion AC with an equal amount of ginger ale and drink. The effect are sedation and euphoria. Never underestimate the effects of any drug! You can OD on cough syrup!

Toads:
    1.\tCollect five to ten toads, frogs will not work. The best kind are tree toads.
    2.\tKill them as painlessly as possible, and skin immediately.
    3.\tAllow the skins to dry in a refrigerator four to five days, or until the skins are brittle.
    4.\tNow crush the skins into powder and smoke. Due to its bad taste you can mix it with a more fragrant smoking medium.

Nutmeg:
    1.\tTake several whole nutmegs and grind them up in an old grinder.
    2.\tAfter the nutmegs are ground. Place in a mortar and pulverize with a pestle.
    3.\tThe usual dosage is about 10 or 15 grams. A larger dose may produce excessive thirst, anxiety, and rapid heart beat, but hallucinations are rare.

Peanuts:
    1.\tTake 1 pound of raw peanuts (not roasted.)
    2.\tShell them, saving the skins and discarding the shells.
    3.\tEat the nuts.
    4.\tGrind up the skins and smoke them.</pre>

15. haha nothin like a moldy, toothpaste covered orange peel! thanks, but ill stick with the ganj