Myth Busters

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Hey, so I'm flipping through the stations at 4:30pm still in my pj's smoking a bowl due to the snow, and I come across mythbusters. I really enjoy this show, I remember the early episodes where it was just Jamie and adam and now they've got them some decent looking chicks making shit. It's pretty cool man, I like the red head.

2. some of the myths are cool...others are just stupid IMO.

good show tho.

3. yea man that show is the shit. I found it last year when I was layin in a hospital bed for days:rolleyes: Been a fan of the show ever since:hello:

4. I've seen a few episodes, but my favorite show by far is 24, watch 24 and smoke a litte pot, you'll wet your self with anticapation.it's great, also House MD is a very good show. it'll keep you guessing till the end.

5. Yea i like it to, just got done watching it a about a hour a go.

6. hahaha, for real. 24 is an awsome show!

7. theres a nice 18 gig torrent floating around with a load of eps no commercials :D

house is fucking classic and great when you're baked

plus it gets an extra point for haivng elle fanning in the last ep lol

8. Invader Zim is awsome baked, as well as ren & stimpy

9. Hey I was just watching myth busters. It was the funniest episode I've seen, they made a dummy to test wether its worth it to fight back in a shark attack.lol. All they did was make a dummy that could punch and just punched alot of sharks, it was pretty funny.

10. Thats like my favorite show, its funny and awesome too, and the redhead girl is hot:cool:

11. Haha... mythbusters can be interesting. It doesn't make me laugh though. Family Guy and The Simpsons do though... I love laughing. It's great...

12. LOL.

13. i never liked ren & stimpy growing up. but one day i got baked and gave it a download....pure genius!

14. Yeah Mythbusters kicks ass. Gotta love the Missile episode...:smoking:

15. Kari or something yeah lol somehow those weird ass hats are fitting

the shark ep...funny as hell to find you're better off punching the hell outta the shark instead of running

guess sharks are pussies unless they smell fear/blood in the water