Mystery strain Update!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MR. smokescreen, May 6, 2010.

1. subscribed. Got a similar PC stealth grow going. got 4 from varied mlsc. seed vegging @ 24/0 for 43 days. About to switch over to 12/12. I'd be journaling if I didn't have my camera ripped off :mad:

2. shes comin along, thats for sure.

soon it will be time to :smoke: :bongin: and get :smoking:

:D How's the other plant doing?

3. Im guessing depending on your lighting and how dense they get you can get anywhere from an eighth to a half.

4. my other plants doing good ill update opics in a couiple days smells getting stronger buds are starting to tighten and more thc, and lower buds getting bigger fillin in empty space like i was hoping the whole plant budded down to the starting leaves on both my plants

5. i had to do a emergency transplant last night to both of my plants, as you can all see my plants have been in those little party cups from seed to now, but as of lastnight they were changed to a bigger container, aka a daisy sour cream container ha, anyways the reason i did so is because i noticed a little mold coming the the drain holes and the bottom of the cup, i futher investigated by taking my plant out, and saw a little mold was starting to grow on bottom roots, so i cut the lower level of roots off the plant, want much to cut id say about 1/3 of a inch, the mold was scarce but im still worried, it was a greenish blure ish mold, at least i think it was mold, i been using mollasses water, and blue water soluble ferts from mg, tell me wut you think, how to prevent mold from collecting at bottoms of container where drainage happens, and how would it effect the plant if it had grown up the roots, i killed it before it spread but ill keep a eye on it, i got a little less then 3 weeks till harvest, thanks grasscity

6. dam that sucks bro.but hopefully it wont effect the yeald too much.mabey try adding a little peroxide to your next watering to help with the mold .

7. #27 geobaby69, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Thanks g for the advice. I will flower after a few weeks of vegging. Got another question for you. When did the valuptious plant start smelling? Or in other words when would it start smelling up the room?

8. Destroyer1, how much peroxcide should i put in, and this will not harm the plant will it?

Geobaby69 my plant didnt start smelling till about the 4th week of flowering and even then you had to be close its just now starting to be noticable, but still mild, my plant dosent have a strong scent it has a softer sweet smelling scent, and as for how long it will take your to start smelling it all depends on the strain some stink up the whole room, some and some have minimal smell

when the time does come there are ways to mask the smell for cheap

9. Mixing charts for gardening with hydrogen peroxide

Or just a cap or two and don't do the bottom table, you will prolly kill it

10. Wow , looks like a great strain :p
    seems like those buds are gonna be huge

11. thanks starcecil

12. Im not really sure yield wise how a red diesel strain compares to just a straight sour diesel or nycd but My 1 1/2 foot plant yielded over 150 grams wet, my scale won't measure it XD

But even if I loose up to half in excess moisture that's a lot for a tiny plant. Also jic case you didn't know - it tends to double in height in most cases during flowering so you may have to look into some simple LST with string and and taping the string you use to tie down on the edge of the pot

13. Yield is measured in dry pruduct,Also since you just transplanted I'd watch using H2O2 it can damage delicate roots

14. yea its defintly doubled in size ,she was a run till i put into flowering then all of a sudden she was they best of my plants, as for last, i been using paper clips for her, changi g her directions getting different lighting alll over the plant, havent used the peroxide yet, sounds like a good idea though, so starceil do you happen to know anything about the sour apple diesel strain there not alot on it on the internet as its not a well known or well cultivated strain, cause in reality we all have the power to cross what ever strains we want, dosent mean theyll get around though, yea i bought sour apple deez, qabout 4 times from my dealer it was really good the thing i liked about it the most is how long my high lasted, i lasted like 2-3 hours, with a chill ass come down, and i would be smoking out of my tiny toke this lttle metal keychian pipe, that thing got me high ass fuck but conserved my weed

15. heres some updates for all who care to see, 47th day of flowering hopefully about 3 weeks to go will see though im anxious but im in no rush, i want mostly amber trichs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. heres a update been about 60 days into flowering
    got tempted lastnight to try some so i cut a smaller nug off and tried it
    i didnt even dry it out cause it smelled so damn good this is for sure sour apple disel, it has that strong sour yet sweet diesel smell with a hint of apple, and when i smoked it it tasted like apple, smoke was good it wasnt even harsh out of a pipe, and i got a good high going i will definitly let it got another 2 weeks, cause i got more of a head high, so my question is, the spot where i plucked the bud with it continue to grow while its in flowering or is that now a dead spot? there is still a lil bud where i plucked, i dont care if its a dead spot just wanna know, i did this to see how much longer i would have as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]