Mystery strain Update!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MR. smokescreen, May 6, 2010.

1. ok, i planted about 9 bag seeds 6 weeks ago a bunch of different strains, i had moslty sour apple diesel seeds,others were purp,og kush, and sour disel, and mabey some random seeds, anyways out of nine only 6 made it, 4 were males and 2 were females, heres a update on my nicest looking plant, i grew these plants samll on purpose because of my lack of room, and for the fact that its a stealth grow, this grow was more for educational use for future grows, its my first grow, i vegged her for 2 weeks and she's been flowering for 4 weeks so far, how does she look, i got 2 60 watt cfl's in there and a 75 watt walmart grow light with a purple tint to it, its been growing in miracle grow soil the kind that feeds for six months occaisonly ill water her with miracle grow plant food the blure water mix, water her every other day, because i have her growing in a small party cup so it dry's up fast, i dont intend to transfer her, because i dont beleive to strongly in root bound she's been flowering fine for 4 weeks no prob, tell me wut you think

ps. HOW MUCH LONGER DOES IT LOOK LIKE SHE HAS TO GO?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. those buds arre going to be huge!:smoking:

3. not likely. that is one stunted little plant. they do get root bound so next time transplant into a bigger pot after first 2 weeks and veg for a little longer with plants grown from seed (about a month). plants grown from clones can be flowered a soon as they have roots (2 or more weeks would be better). try growing from clones if you don't like to veg your plants as long.:D

4. the plant looks stunted because a small plant was my intentions as stated in my first post, as for root bound ive seen plants bigger than mine grown in a medicine cup those little cups that come with couph syrup, the plant will adapt to its enviorment, eventually mabey space would be a problem but with how big mine is and how far along it is, that is not one of my concerns, now as for the buds what does grasscity think

5. yeah, but the cups don't allow the plant to breathe through its roots at the bottom. go to big lots and get some small pots with the circular tray. u can grow excellent plants in pots the same size as that cup! the secret is yes it can be root bound but if it gets some oxygen to its roots from the bottom it will thrive on every watering. also clones dont take up as much root space and since they're the same age of the mother plant they flower out nicely.

6. Hey man your buds look good, im also doing a stealth grow but in a PC tower, and just so happens im using all the same nutes and soil you are. But i have a question, do you have a bug problem? Because i keep finding these tiny ass little fuckers in my soil, they rnt hurting my plant or nething, but the thing is i just realized they were already in the miracle grow bag!

7. Hey man, looking good. I would definitely be very generous with the time you give it under the lights. You'll probably want to grow it out a little longer as your buds are just starting to develop. Maybe another 8 weeks or so to get something decent. All and all, I'm looking forward to seeing what you end up with. I'd personally like to have 16 of these little guys than a bunch of big pots.

8. those buds are packing SERIOUS weight!:smoking:

9. DASHOCKA, i havent yet encountered any bug problems, what kind of bugs are they, are they eating your plant up, that bull shit they came in the soil mix tho, im sure if we knew wut bugs they were someone on here could figure out how to make them go extinct, post some pics of your grow if you want, good luck

and thanks for all the help grasscity

10. o yea and ill update every week, mabey someone could eventually help me figure out the strain, i have it narrowed down because i know what strains i had just dont know which were which since i didnt label em and threw them all in the same bag, looks like indica though so i hope it one of my og kush seeds, smells real good, its gotta sweet smell to it

11. just posting a update on my plants, noticable difference with bud size, these pics were taken today, 4 days after the first pics i posted on this thread, tell me wut you think, and keep in mind like i said in my original post i grew them small on purpose, so thats why the plant its self is short, because of a short veg time and the party cup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. she's at a little over 5 weeks in the flowering stage now, gonna start giving her some molasses and water showers, other than that been doing the same deal sept that today i started using nutes, i was using em off and on threw flowering mostly off tho, cause they were growing fine, and didnt have tha money, had some miracle grow water mix, but i play it safe with that, i started using it again tho cause my other girl who's alot smaller than this one some of her leaves were showing sighns of lack of nutes, gonna flower for about 4 more weeks longer if needed, if you havent read my original post read it, cause it will explain why i grew her small, so no need to state the obvious

these picks arent the greates they dont show you that some of the nugs are devoloping red pistils, and over the past couple days more and more, also it doesent show the thc production

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Heres a update for anyone who cares, started watering with molasses, bout 4 more weeks to go read first post if you havent, no need to state that the plant is small or stunted because im not retarded i got my own 2 eyes and if you read the first post youll see there was a reason why i did so, mostly cause its a stealth grow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND heres some of my other plant smaller less mature

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. thats pretty decent for a stealth grow. how big is it? Im guessing like 8 or 9 inches?

How much you think you'll harvest? with both plants maybe a little over a half o is my guess.

15. thanks, to tell you the truth i havent measured it yet, ha ill post it on the next update, as for yield shit i dont know i was hoping grasscity could help me with that one.

16. #17 MR. smokescreen, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    about 3 more weeks to go, please tell me wut you think of her, does she look healthy? how much longer does she have? trichomes are in the clear stage, im going to wait till its half cloudy half amber, and i think i figured out the strain its either sour apple diesel, or just sour diesel,cause most of the seeds i had were sour apple D id say 6 out of 12 seeds i planted were sour apple diesel, either that or just sour d, cause i know i had one of them seeds, like i said dont know which plants were which cause i was collecting bag seeds and threw em all in the same bag i planted 12 seeds, smells and looks like a disel

give me your opinions grasscity, keep in mind i grew a minature plant on purpose,this was my first grow, it had to be stealthy and room was a issue but all in all i say it turned out better than expected, i wanted to grow a mini plant but now one of those little dwarf ones that yield a puff

her she is....... p.s trying to make main cola the main yeild lower nugs are getting bigger but now that harvest is closer wanna focus on main

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. its gettin' bigger^^

Don't worry if its small, I have a Red diesel that is fairly short but the buds are DENSE and tight, and didn't really run too much. Even after quick drying some they maintained a lot of their girth. GL it looks fantastic. Just wait till those last 2 weeks, that's when a lot of the best/amazing looking growth occurs

18. hey man .looks good well ill tell ya i grew some autoflowers last season and the were about the same size i got an o off 1 had to chop my normal strains because of nosey neighbors so id expect around on o of that one mabey a little less.im tuned in cant wait to see the final product.:D

19. thanks, ill be updating it about every 5 days getting closer and closr to harvest, keep the comments coming it helps me threw this long wait