Mystery strain !! Must see

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HeLLReLL, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Hi :) Someone I know ordered feminized white widow seeds from an online website ( Denmark) ,, not sure which website it was though. Anywho, this bush was one of the random seeds that came with it and im not sure what strain it could be... ANY IDEAS?? Thanks for the help, and stay blazed :D peace
    [​IMG]
    I started growing this one August,6th 2010.. its a MONSTER .. shoots coming out everywhere!! :D Ps.. the bigger leaves contain 9 blades :O .. need help identifying this strain :c

2. there isnt a way to "identify" a strain of a plant, you can only see wat type it is by looking at it, my guess is its a indica :)

3. looks like a weed plant... you should send it to me to make sure:cool:

4. i agree, you should send me a taste, then i will know ;)

5. hahaha... yeah its gonna be delicious..i know its indica, i was just trying to see if anyone has ever come across a plant like mine (the destinct leaf structure).. ive really never seen anything like it... we have about 10 dif strains of goodie growin :) ill post more pics of the forest later !!

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As you can see.. we've got quite the selection goin :).. these are all mothers..clones coming soon <33 splitting the grow room off.. veg on one side n flowering on the other.. call me "Sir Piffington" :smoke:

7. come on people <33 show some love on the good weeds :[

8. by the picture I have definitely identified your strain as weed.
    A good weed?so when it is ready send bud to me for analization purposes.Remember a small bud wont work either so send main cola.I will then analize your strain and let you know for sure how good it is.
    Remember main cola and I am doing this solely for educational strain purposes by the mariguana federation of wake and bake llc.:D:D

9. LMAO that was funny:smoke:

10. You'll have to wait until you have buds to really have a chance of guessing the strain.

Have you sexed these yet? About 90% of the "monster" plants I've started from seed were male... They always grow faster...

-Loki

11. #13 Lemon Chips, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010

Spinks is right. well sort of. You can't really tell what kind of strain it is until it's about halfway done flowering, that's when you can really cross reference with medical cannabis books and several other sources. But from the looks of it I can tell you that your plant looks exactly like me Green Crack mothers. The 9 blades on each water leaf. everything. Well hope that helps.

12. Fuck, .. lol .. ..

Send me a Cut .. .. lol .. ..

I Kidd, .. .. ;) .. ..

Nice 4 a Mystery .. .. ..:smoke:

13. the plants are all feminised..... and theyre bangin :D ty all for the love from one stoner to the next... nothin like appreciation for some beautiful plants !!

14. im not sure to be honest... ive done alot of researching, even throughout other websites that sell seeds and whatnot... i cant find a plant that resembles that "monster" ... i honestly have no idea what the fuck its gonna be ... but hey, that makes it all the more exciting eh ?

15. They are growing, .. the way I like EM .. ..

Wats, .. Your Lighting man .. ..

ya gots ta know ..

Is this in the Grow Section .. .. lol .. .. I Suppose So .. ..

Keep feeding me Pics, .. Irma Digging .. .. Yes .. .. :)

:smoke:

16. 1 400w metal halide light... flora nova nutrients ... and some TLC :D

17. Ya got More, .. .. HPS .. ..

They Dig it Fucking Hard .. .. .. :D .. ..

18. hahaha.. yezzir they definitely do... more pics to come soon !