MyoZene?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by ACole420, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Anybody here ever try Bioquest's MyoZene? I've heard some good things about it so I ordered a bottle of it. I also heard it taste like shit but most supplements taste crappy. I'll let you guys know how it is in the next week or 2.

2. So yea I've been on this Myozene for the past 2 days and I've already gained 2 pounds. So far it seems like some good stuff.My weights have increased a little bit but nothing to crazy like if I were juicing.

3. isnt it just a protein supplement?

4. Yea its basically protein but its designed to break down alot faster in the stomach then other proteins so ur muslces get the protein faster. Thats why ur suppose to take it within 45 min of your workout.

5. me and my friends tried it and it tasted like shit, i took it for a good 2 months and wasn't impressed. not to bum you or anything but the 2lbs u gained was most likely water weight, 2lbs of muscle mass in 2 days is pretty much impossible. good luck with the myozene though man hope u reach ur goals. peace and respect

6. ^^^ No offense taking. Idk I've been on it for like a week now and I havent really gained much weight but all my weights increased in every workout. And yea alot of people say it taste like shit but idk it dont bother too much. I've had alot worse in my time.