Mycorrhizae

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by american spirit, Mar 29, 2011.

1. #1 american spirit, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    Gonna be getting ready for my set up this week and was wondering about how to use the mycorrhizae granular fungi.The description on the bottle isn't very clear as how to apply so I thought maybe I could gain some insight here?

2. I personaly have used granular and powdered .I mix it with water ,Mexican Bat guano,Indonesian bat guano ,molasses,and some bone meal in a 5 or 10 gallon bucket and Aerate it with an airstone for a couple days then use it to rehydrate blocks of coconut fiber.

3. a very good bennie!!

4. check out Myko, by extreme gardening. i just started using this type of beneficial. its super cheap, like $1.60 per little bag and you can probably get 6-10 pots done w/ a little bag of this.

5. Superfeeding is the shit.

6. where can i get this stuff from?? online? hydro shop?

do you guys just use it when you charge the coco or water with it throughout the growing stages?

7. I get mine at the grow shop and I use it all through the veg and for 2 weeks of flowering then stop. Mix it with your water preferably aerated with an aquarium pump. also add 3 to 5 tblsp of unsulphered molasses to get it going good

8. hows i working out for ya? do you see an Improvement?

9. After seeing how crowded the roots were from harvests before I started using it. I transplanted some clones today into buckets instead of plant pots. And one in a 10 gallon tub ( I figured drill some holes and I have big planters)

I used 2/3 coco coir
    1/3 pearlite
    bat guano

Moistened with Compost tea made with

water
    Mycorrhizae
    molasses
    bat guano
    Moose Manure compost
    humboldt micro fertilizer
    humbollt mayan microzyme

10. is that per gallon?

11. have you always amended your coco? I started using marine cusine dolomite and high p bat guano one of my strains love it and the other shows mag tacoing overwatering and papery leafs. the funny thing is these strains are really close.the chem dog hates it and the maui dog love it. just wondering some people say don't amend coco and some say do. just trying to
    dial my sh!t in.

12. I mix and ph my nutrient solution, then add myco, mix again, and feed.