Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My wife and I smoked last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Im a daily smoker been so for a long time, her very occasional anyway....got ahold of some ak-47....well during sex she said it was great of course but at one point she said it felt like her face was melting off and her soul left her body and she was floating above us.

Oh she had two good sized hits thats it..

Ididnt find the weed that strong but I guess it is

2. thats pretty mental dude.

3. She had an out of body experience from weed? im confused.

4. Probaby just from the awesome sex

5. i think this post has just been made to brag about fredbears sexual achievements huh.

6. damn man, my face hasn't melted off since the very first time I smoked.

Your wife just has no tolerance.

Or your really good in bed lol

7. #humblebrag

8. I wish I could get that high...

9. If that happened during sex, she was obviously busy thinking about that and not the 'awesome sex' you claim to have distributed. Unlucky bro.

10. just playing about guys but the sex was awesome its always awesome with weed though.....I just thought that was crazy about what she told me about her face

11. Yeah, nobody cares about the sex you had with your wife. She probably doesn't even look good. You can brag about sex with your wife, while the rest of us are still living the un-married life, and can have sex with whoever we want to. So who is the true player now. Not you.

12. Damn nice work lol

13. Someones cool.

14. OP is a virgin obviously

15. Go on...

16. Well I'd be fine having a wife that smoked & sexed with me, as long as she's hot.

17. Ahh..i see, a subliminal lost his virginity thread. Brilliant.

18. You write this about me when you started a post about quarters
    I just want to get a dub for the day... problem is I only have 19 dollars in bills, and then 4 quarters. Will he get pissed about that, or do you guys not really think its a big deal."

have sex with whom ever has the time for you to sift thru your quarters young man

19. I lol'd. That legitimately made me laugh, however I doubt that sexual intercourse can spawn a "floating" experience.

20. actually once before totally sober I felt this like my soul left my body and joined with hers as we intertwined above us not kidding.