My Widow AutoFem/Experiment

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr_Kryton, Mar 7, 2021.

1. HI All
    I'ma officially calling the Widow AutoFem Day One. Woohoo.

Posting real quick form the cell, and will move to the PC to add details.

Hope everyone is well!

Attached Files:

2. Good luck! Blaze on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Mr_Kryton, Mar 7, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    Here's some info.
    She's in 3 gallon fabric
    50/50 Foxfarm Ocean Forest and Happy Frog.
    She's been started direct in soil into a solo cup size Light Warrior core center mass.

She is under the Freelicht FL-1000 LED 40% at ~18 inches. 18 on/6 off
    (6am-midnight if you care LOL)
    She was going to be a single grow, however my OCD kicked in and the experiment has begun :ey:

As Is My Nature, once I start something I tent to google/youtube/whatever geek out for a while on what I just started. i happened onto some video out the something like "Can't grow in one gallon pots my a$$" And sure enough he did some auto's in one gallon fabric pots. Well, as I have the seeds on hand, I figured let's play. Four days after going into soil, I now have another Widow A/F in a 2 gallon pot (for comparison with the 3 gallon) as well as a Bubblegum A/F and a Caramelicious A/F also in 2 gallon fabric with the same soil setup of 50/50 FFOF - H/F and a small solo type cup core of Light Warrior.

I'm going to try and edit this post to upload the picture of all of them together, hope it works. (Woohoo it worked :yay:)

The plan is to kinda-sorta train in an SOG type setup with added supplemental lighting as I'd like to try and keep the trimming down as much as possible. You can see the beginning of the supplemental lighting being added on the right back tent post.

This should be fun :love-m3j:

Edit:
    They are in an 18x36x36 Vivosun.

Attached Files:

4. #4 Mr_Kryton, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Uggh. Seeds from the same batches popped dirt in 36 hours, day 4 for these 3 and still nothing LOL

Hate the waiting game o_O

But official day 4 for the 1st Widow A/F and she's looking pretty good I think, got the leaning figured out even ... .. .

Attached Files: