Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my (weird) first high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eyeinfluence, May 8, 2010.

1. so yesterday i smoked for my very first time ever. I was just walkin around and i lighted up a joint and shared it with my friends. After i took the first hit i didnt really feel anything at first... maybe just a little light headed.

I took a 2nd hit and i started coughing a bit but i still felt fine and passed it again. The joint was gettin too small so we put it in a piece and i took my last hit. As I was walkin down the road my body started throbbin and my friends were telling me i was really high.. They told me i smoked kush so.. im guessing thats good bud. anyway, i had to be home soon so i asked my friend for the eyedrops. I tried to put them in and i got the first eye pretty easily but when i tried to put it in my other eye i kept missing. I SWEAR i almost fell asleep right on the spot. When i heard my friends voice say you keep missing i felt like i just woke up from a dream. Anyway, my friends told me to be careful while crossin streets.

I still had 5 blocks to go from my house and i really started to feel high. My body was throbbing with every step(is that normal?) and everything just felt like a dream. I called my mom to tell her i was on the way home and that took ALOT OF EFFORT. At that point i made my way home just soaking everything in. When i got home this is where the weird shit started happening.

I took a shower and was enjoying being high. So i layed down on my bed and it was so weird. My legs started going through, they cycle just spinning around. I tried playing COD and my fingers were moving fast in like a repeating motion. Every part of my body had was going thru a repeating motion and my body was still throbbing but in a good way. Then when i started to text my fingers were moving over the keys really fast. I closed my eyes AND I WAS TEXTING PERFECTLY. it was so fucking weird.

overall my first time was pretty awesome and lasted for about 2-3 hours. I was really tired afterwards but it was cool.:smoking:

Still though, are those normal symptoms of being high?

2. They sure are normal. Your first encounter with Mary Jane :hello:.

3. yes indeed! not sure about the repeated motion thing, but maybe I just don't get what you're describing.. in any case, doesn't sound like anything went wrong, welcome to the wide world of gettin baked!

4. Sounds like a fun time

5. Haha congrats :hello: 1st time man.. memories :D

6. man i still remember my first time like 8-9 years ago, after i smoked for the first time we were walking to a friends house to smoke more and i remember i had to keep stopping and sitting down every 20 feet cause i was sooo high haha...i still say to this day that my first time was the highest i've ever been

But def sounds like you had a fun first time, welcome to the world of sweet mary jane :smoking:

7. Sounds good to me. As for the repeated motion things... haha, I've gotten stuck in cycles like that that I couldn't control too. That usually doesn't happen with weed though for me, maybe.. once or twice. Dephs are a different story though. I once took some dephs and laid down. Then I realized my arm was lifting and dropping onto my stomach over and over again. weird shit. But really, congrats on your first time. My first time... wow. Me and some friends hotboxed his car&&were listening to music then BLAMM I was in the house talking to them like magic. Then I remember one of my friends whispering something about a car then once again BLAMM, like waking up, I was out in my car moving it out of the driveway so he could leave. I got out with it still in drive to say goodbye to him. Then for the final time I magically appeared in the house. I remember the rest of the night but just thought I would reassure you that the dreamy thing is normal as well as the waking up thing. I'm surprised you could talk to your mom, that shit's amazing. I get too nervous. Congrats on everything. Happy toking.:smoking:

8. Welcome my friend!!!

9. Haha i remember my first time, everything was going really slow. Have you ever seen the pursuit of happiness video? Where he always ends up being back on the couch? It felt like that for me. Everything I would do would happen over and over, like i got stuck in cycle.

10. it was REALLY hard talking to my mom.. i had a hard time concentrating. it was like a 3 second conversation because i really just wanted to not get caught lol. and i almost just sat down along the way to my house but i resisted the urge...somehow.

but seriously that was awesome... i definitely have to do it again soon.

11. Congrats on your first time. Did you eat anything?

12. lol all i can say is at least you smoked Kush, and just got an Indica body high, as opposed to a strong Sativa where you would have gotten a mental head high, and then shit would be REALLY weird for you lolol

13. You were experiencing the body orgasms!

I didnt get those until like my 10th bong session. But then again I wasnt smoking kush all those times.

14. Sounds like a good time. The whole body throbbing thing doesnt always happen, but it isnt abnormal by any means, just a body high.

15. always get that feeling..
    perfectly normal..

16. enjoy the first highs all you can because that was perfectly normal and the more you smoke as the days past the throbbing will only be a memory:smoking:. i sure do miss that feeling tho:(.

17. I know exactley what you're talking about with the dreaming and repetative pattern thingy it was so weird my first time. I was just walking down this hill and it felt like i was just waking up from a dream every 5 seconds and like my legs were working in a repetitive manner like i don't know but it was so cool!

sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm kinda high.:smoking::smoking: