My Weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Parkyfarm, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Alright, So I finally picked up some crazy dank right? Well I get it from my man and I put it in my dug out system. Its gonna be a good weekend. Well I take a few tokes on it and I am rollin' home smiles miles wide. I am driving perfectly fine mind you. No speeding tickets or anything. All the sudden the red an blues...woop woop

"Fuck" I said as I am pulling over. I finally felt the high and now its feeling thte buzzkill. I Unzip my pants and put my dugout system in the waist band of my boxers. "Zip up. Look forward and take a Deep Breathe" I said to myself.

I heard the door close and the officers boots are clopping on the pavement. I instinctively turn on the dome lights and put my hands out the window. I even throw in a nervous shake for the acting ploy.

Sir, Do you know why I pulled you over?

No, Officer is there a problem?

Where have you been tonight?

I went my friends house played xbox 360 sir..

You stopped at that green light, have you been drinking?

No sir I am not old enough.

Yeah okay have you been drinking?

No sir I have had a Mountain Dew

Is that an alcoholic beverage?

No sir its a pepsi product.

Get out of the car sir!

Okay.

At this point I get out of the car. I am now a little nervous, I try to make self as fat as I can. Mind you I weigh 150lbs and I am 6'0. I am now standing in front of my car. I have closed the door and walked on my free will. The officer then begins looking around my car with his light. He is now on the opposite end of my car I can feel my wooden dugout system slipping. He looks up and asks if he could look in the vehicle.
    I answer yes and he opens the backdoor and goes to the floorboard. Relieved I shake my leg and I feel the dugout system slip down my leg and it falls out and it gently hits the ground.

The Debacle?

Do I kick it or do I try to walk it out?

I decided to kick it into the grass next to the road...

The officer continues his seach...It was in my moms car he wasn't gonna find anything except for maybe a goodhousekeeping mag.

He calls me to the vehicle asks for my license and my papers...I was like what??!! finally he acted like a cop. So I explain to him that I am allowed to the drive the vehicle and he takes it back to the car... I sit and wait. I try to focus on not cracking... He sits in the car for years. He comes back and gives me a warning for speeding.

I then leave...leaving my dugout on the side of the road.

Well I call my friend and go grab some food :laughing:

I then drive back and pick up my dugout it was where i left it.

I pack it and drive home with my first speeding warning..

Any thoughts:bongin:

2. Nice man, well pulled off.

3. good job, i agree with jambi, i would have been scared shitless.

4. haha I definitely wouldn't have had the marbles that you had to pull that little stunt off. Good job.

5. lmao "no sir it's a pepsi product" hahahaha, played it off well gj

6. Congrats, lucky he didnt see the weed though but good job on keeing it in your croch and letting him search the car : )

7. thats pretty kick ass man...a buddy of mine did pretty much the same thign with an 8th, he kicked it under the cop car while my other buddy was getting frisked right next to him....slick moves like that are whats up

8. Very nice, man.

I don't think I could stand that...

9. Epic story and I must add, well played. That is my biggest fear and i have been lucky so far :]

10. stopping at a green light??

CLASSIC MISTAKE!!!

11. theres a story to tell your grandkids in the future....lol
    i wouldnt have had the balls to pull that off

12. rofl, +rep, geeked out

13. haha, awesome dude. I was cheesin at the "no sir it's a pepsi product" + rep mos def!