My weed!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Atlas, Jun 5, 2009.

1. My dad took my weed, i just purchased that shit three days ago! I spent all my money on that shit! He's not even gonna smoke it with me... greedy bastard. :( (at this very moment Adam West said "my tulips! You dick."

2. wow, What a pity.
    You can do some other things to change your mood.

3. Like what?

4. Keep watching family guy.

5. Start doing meth heavily. Let him find out about your addiction and tell him that none of it would have happened if he hadn't taken your weed.

6. That's terrible advice.

It is also hilarious.

7. Lesson learned: Hide it better

8. You got yourself caught by your mom with a bong.

Now your dad cops your weed.

Sounds like you're doing a shitty job on keepin' it on the down low.

9. Know what you can do? Move out

10. Murder is the only option...

11. its obvious that the only LOGICAL option is to murder both of your parents and eat them.

or hide your shit better. but i dont see how thats any fun.

12. your stupid to get caught. Back of the ps2 you can get 2-4 ounces in there and inside your pc isnt to bad.

13. best idea so fa.r i did that , it works good

14. Come on now, we are stoners. We are creative by nature :cool:

15. Its kinda hard hide it while you're hitting it.

16. Move out of your rents home. You can start doing what I do and not worry about where you put your smoke at.

17. don't joke about that, a kid actually tried to kill both of his parents after they wouldn't let him play Halo 3. He shot both of them in the skull and i think the father survived.

18. Can't, have to take care of my grandmother.

19. Do it away from home. If you are an adult, they can't tell you what to do when you aren't under their roof.

Master the art of stealth smoking. It can not be taught, you need to learn yourself:smoke:

20. Calmly explain the situation to your dad, ask for it back, and offer to smoke with him? It sounds like he smokes, and if you're 18+ then that's kind of hypocritical... to me.

:smoke:

But I don't know how your family is.