My weed WAS laced - you all were wrong.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lalaloo, Aug 24, 2008.

1. how are you so sure your weed was laced. what made you come to this conclusion? and embalming fluid is a slang term for the drug PCP which has led some dumbass into dipping cigarettes into real embalming fluid causing very bad consequences.

2. the city does seem to get excited when you say its laced. by excited i mean dumbfounded. seriously, i agree with the thread opener on this one.

3. Yeah they do that in Bedstuy I didn't want to be called stupid tho

4. how did it taste?

5. hahahahahaha

6. How do you know it was laced?

7. very well spoken, no pics = no good feedback

8. You stilled haven't proved your weed was laced. So stop flaming until you provide proof.
    The chances your buds were laced with pcp is extremely unlikely. It was probably some form of grit weed.

9. I've had PCP, on purpose though, and I really hated it. Lacing weed with something that dangerous and selling it is fucked up. I'm sorry you had to experience that trip when you just wanted to smoke some bud.

10. Lol,they are NOT the same.

11. are you kidding? Thats the only thing you can say to a poor guy who just wants sympathy for smoking embalming fluid. daamn wtf i hope ur ok OP

12. I always thought weed dipped in embalming fluid was weed dipped in formaldehyde (in other words, real embalming fluid). But embalming fluid is really just a slang for PCP? Really?

I learn something new every day. :)

13. lol its not embalming fluid bro, its PCP. thats just slang.

14. Yes they are.

15. I once smoked a blunt that was laced. Was at Nascar oddly enough with of all people the head of campsite security. I don't remember much about it, the extreme amount of alcohol consumption made me lose my memory shortly thereafter. Was told the next day haha

16. #56 MisterPlow, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
    Embalming fluid is used to preserve bodies in morgues. According the erowid.org it is also a slang term used for PCP, where embalming fluid is not even present...

and NO embalming fluid and PCP are not the same thing.
    PCP=Phencyclidine
    "Embalming fluid (as used by a mortician) is generally dilute (watered down) formaldehyde. PCP is not embalming fluid. There is no PCP in embalming fluid. PCP cannot be derived from embalming fluid. Formaldehyde and PCP are not chemically related. There is little reason to believe that formaldehyde would produce any pleasant or desireable effects when smoked.

Formaldehyde is a suspected carcinogen linked to nasal and lung cancer, and with possible links to brain cancer and leukemia and should not be smoked.

The confusion comes simply because somewhere along the line PCP picked up the slang name "embalming fluid". Since the confusion began, it is entirely possible, even likely, that some people have smoked formaldehyde soaked cannabis or tobacco, thinking they were getting the same "Embalming Fluid" (PCP) that they had smoked before. "
    straight from erowid.org

17. Any post involving a question is to be posted in "Apprentice Tokers"
    it has nothing to do with being new or inexperienced...
    :rolleyes:

18. #58 Phased, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
    All questions belong in Apprentice Tokers actually.

Also, your weed was definitely not laced. Sorry!

Dealers don't just put drugs that cost money into your weed and charge you the same price for it.

Dealers don't give out free drugs man... you pay extra for weed dipped in PCP!

19. #59 pinball wizard, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
    Embalming fluid will do nothing but kill you. To the best of my knowlege it originated as slang for ket/pcp, and now morons just think it's a drug... its formaldahyde, it's used to keep dead people from decomposing as fast.... how you feel after smoking it?...

EDIT- I see some people beat me to it. But the nice people at the white house drug policy website still haven't figured it out ;)

*EDIT*after reading your thread, it sounds to me like your weed may have had poisonous chemicals from being improperly grown, especially as it was dank, hydro often ends up with chemicals from nutes in the buds.

20. Youre missing the point here.
    When saying weed is "laced" people dont mean other known recreational drugs were put into the weed (coke, pcp, acid). Mostly cause its just a pure waist of the lacing agent.
    Usually when talking about laced weed, people mean adding something to help drive profit.
    I.E. Sand/fine glass to make it look like it has a lot of kief
    I.E. Spraying it or dipping it with windex or something to
    - add weight
    - increase high
    - make it look sticky icky

The TC's weed could very well have been laced.