Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed sort of "Sizzles"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alamenthe, Jun 8, 2012.

1. hey, i just bought 22 grams of some sort of skunk.
    It smells pretty damn strong and the buds are quite dark green and looks fine, same with THC.

Now, when I smoke it, the weed sort of "sizzles". Could it be laced, or dangerous growing chemicals that could harm my lungs? i really don't hope so because i dont feel like throwing away that much weed lol.

2. "It smells pretty damn strong and the buds are quite dark green and looks fine, same with THC."

What exactly do you mean it's the same with THC??

I am soo confused. Is it moist at all??

3. is it really sticky? it could be reaaaaaalllllyyyyyy wet

4. It was either not flushed properly at the end of it's growing cycle leaving some fertilizers in the flower still, or that the bud is not dry enough to cure or smoke. If the buds are spongy and the smoke feels really hot on your lips or tongue, then it's probably still too moist. If your lips or tongue tingle after a hit it probably wasn't properly flushed. Another sign is if you see little sparks inside your bowl or it making that crackling sound.

5. Thanks for the quick responses everyone. 1. The THC looks normal, like not abnormal amounts or anything. 2. It's not extremely sticky but pretty compact. 3. It crackles, sort of, but the ash looks fine.

Here is a pic of the size of the bag.

http://imgur.com/XQ8Gp

6. I've had dank weed sizzle before. I don't know what to make of it haha :smoke:

7. I've had that happen before too. And i know for a fact that there were no growing chemicals or anything on it because i grew it myself. I think you're safe man.

8. On another note it seemed more rough..

9. Thanks for the positive note. The bud is really stinky and smells nice, not odd or anything, just a real skunky smell. I think it's just a bit wet but I'll dry it out. Thanks.

10. probably uncured. let it sit in a jar for about 2 weeks, opening it once a day for about 5 minutes at a time. at the end of the two weeks it'll be incomparably smoother of a smoke, shouldn't crackle either