Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Weed Cookies fresh out the oven!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #1 GrandaddyPurps, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Just took these bad boys out the oven. Made some cannabutter with kief then used a basic sugar cookie recipe...

Once these cool down abit im eating them

First time making anything but firecrackers so I hope I didnt fuck up. Haha they def smell like bud.

edit: munching on them right now hahah i taste weed.... but mmmmm these are good... 1 down

Attached Files:

2. mmmm i want some of those right now
    last time i made cookies they tasted like shit, but hey they got the job done

3. Why not make chocolate chip cookies or something to mask the bud taste? Not that bud even tastes bad, but I think it'd be cooler to get high off of a cookie that tastes like a cookie.

4. I hate chocolate chip haha.

sugar cookies are always the best

5. sugar cookies are bomb...how you feelin?

6. just ate the last 1

il let u guys know when they kick in

7. you ate ALL of them???!!! hahaha, how much bud did you use? You are going to be smashed.

8. I feel very full

I only had half a gram of kief or so.

In retrospect woulda been easier to make a firecracker.... but I didnt wanna eat another so I made these

9. very nice man. those look really good

10. Those look pretty delicious. Hopefully, they kick your ass and leave you high for the next 12 hours.

11. haha just popped 8mg of klonnys sooo im gonna be having a good day in general

12. still feelin in good :smoke:

13. See you in space? :smoke:

14. i prefer using cooking oil for the exact opposite reason that they dont smell like bud at all ha!

15. Those look delicious bro, and another plus, they get you high!

16. was a good experiment

Next time brownies... and more bud buy an eighth of dank and cut the brownies into 7 pieces so .5 of nug per brownies

17. yea I like cookies to get high I did that last summer while I was at six flags on roller costers and shit.

18. DAMN :eek:

One time I went to visit a friend I hadn't seen in a couple of months, and as soon as I opened the door she gave me two cookies that looked like the Keebler ones, they taste magnificent.

After I ate them she told me they used an oz of high grade for the cannaoil...WELL DAMN :eek: :hippie:

19. hahaha you musta just done a double take

you got superduper fuckin high I assume haha

20. Downing those with a big glass of milk I hope. Look great man!