my vivosun new tent

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Laucass83, Apr 16, 2019.

1. It has arrived! Its big and lord it takes space in my bedroom
    But it is just what I expected very happy with the product I recommend it. Quality is there made the light test only found one pinpoint that I covered in duct tape, as well as the front window et voilà!
    still gotta hide it to the landlord even if its legal...
    Cheers!
    WIN_20190416_16_40_58_Pro.jpg WIN_20190416_16_55_42_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. That the 4x4? I have 3x3 vivosun just got 4x4 vivosun delivered today by amazon. Going to set that shit up as a flowering tent when I get home. I found pinpoints in mine as well but overall I agree with you. Happy growing!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea they make some quality products for a decent price. very pleased with my tent as well.

4. I actually have the vivosun 600w dimmable mh/hps kit. Been running it 24hrs since i plugged it in and its been going flawlessly for 5 weeks now. I think all of their products are quality made as I own more and customer service is excellent.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice! I just got the 400w set. haven't tried it yet but glad to hear yours is working great. can't wait to give mine a go!

6. VIVOSUN has zero customer service. honestly, try getting in touch with them to resolve an issue. there is only one phone number (they will just take your name and phone number and you will not get a call back, tried 13 times!) then there is the 1 support@vivosun email that will never reply. seriously try to get in touch with anyone who works for vivosun whatsoever. my ballast blew the first day and have been trying for over a month to get in touch with anyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. OK.. I feel for you about your frustration with Vivosun. Let's just remember, this post is 2 years old and was about my excitement of getting my very first tent =) And this tent still stand solid as a new one, and I am still happy with it.

Now, in NO WAY I will ever be sponsored to put a review. I am not for sale. Every now and then I receive offers from Mars, Vipar, but I always decline kindly.

If you want to rant about Vivosun, start your own topic mate, and by the way, nowdays (sadly) companies seems to be more reactive trough social media, you should try to post their. Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  8. my incident was about 2.5 years ago too, but when i am wronged i make it linger

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Than poor yourself, carrying for 2,5 years, the weight on your shoulder of a broken ballast.
    Come on, move on then...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #11 yaw, Feb 11, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    poor me? i'm doin more than ok, thanks though. Just warning others so maybe they could avoid the situation i went through, but it is your thread so i'll kindly exit

11. I really like the Covert tents. They are same quality as vivosun but like 4-6 inches taller which makes a huge difference.
    Covert 5x5.JPG

• Like Like x 2