Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Visit to the Cannabis Club

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RiskyBizness, Feb 27, 2010.

1. So i listened to the critics who told me $70-75 on an eighth was way too much. I looked for a new collective and lo and behold i found DANK for cheaper prices

First two pics are the Heman OG Kush priced @ $20/g

Third and Fourth is Strawberry Field for $20/g

Fifth and Sixth is Purple Princess for $20/g

7th and 8th is ok get this, 7 types of hash (Blonde, Dirty Blonde, Diamond OG Press, Mars OG Caviar, Platinum Lavender Cold Press, Classic OG Press, and Sour Diesel Caviar) held together with Black Licorice Bubble Hash and CO2 Hash Oil! It's called a Sushi Bomb cause they roll it and cut it like a sushi roll. $35/~2.3 grams

9th and 10th is an extra strength peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie for $6, but i got it for free

AND a free gram found here http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/557265-free-gram-cannabis-club.html#post6866506

So I got 1g and a cookie for free and check this, the guy was so high who gave it to me that he forgot that I got the sushi bomb too so I got everything for $60!!!!!

And it def worth checking out the closeups of the pics (double click)

Attached Files:

2. sick pickup, man. have you tried the edible yet? :smoking:

3. that sushi thing sounds amazing! nice pick

4. want that sushi bomb, hook me up, lol

5. the sushi bomb is amazing i only used a small amount (like maybe .001 grams) and i cant move from my couch!!!

6. great pickup bro, did the cookie make u have the sh*ts

7. BRO nice pick up mane. That sushi bomb looks fucking amazing, always wanted to pick something like this up but i live on the fuckin east coast.

8. daammmn that sushi bomb looks awsome lemme get that!! the purple princess is beautiful i wonder what the genetics are?

9. It's always nice to get free stuff, but bad karma man, especially from a dispensary.
    All of that looks amazing, wish I was in Cali.

10. fuck i know youre right i thought about karmic power on my way back to the car so thats why i proceeded to share my bounty with other patients... sharing is always good karma

11. decent pick up, that cookie looks good as hell. hope it was tasty!

12. Nice hash. I need some me a little of that!!

13. look at all the weed bits under your keyboard ,lol:rolleyes::smoking:

14. haha wow that roll sounds amazing, have fun:hello:

15. was the sushi bomb good?
    cuz
    iv seen it at my club but i didnt know if i should get it.....

:smoking:

16. that bud looks pretty good too, but I wouldn't pay 20 a gram for it, I get stuff that dank here for $10 a straight gram, but thats what you get for goin to a dispensary. Awesome price on that hash though, I'm really surprised, wish I could get anything that good for that kinda price here. you should send me some, lol. thank goodness for green cards