Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My very tragic problem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zeauz, Jul 4, 2011.

1. today will start the first day of my first/forced t-break due to a move and an arrest shortly following my relocation i find myself with some charges and i have ran out of weed from before the move i don't have a dealer i live in a really good neighborhood now which is great because its nice and peaceful to live in but you cant find bud for anything hahah

so i dont know what im gonna get i have court on the 5th and i really hope i dont get any drug rehab shit for being arrested for petty theft and possession..
    anyone live in the 559 california?

2. Tragic is death or serious illness what you have is merely a hassle. Don't make it out to more than what it is and you will be fine.

3. Look for some stoney kids. You know.