My urine smells like weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by witchbabydance, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Somebody give me a scientific explanation for this?
    Am I alone?

2. I believe you. About a month ago I ate a pot cookie everyday for two weeks. My farts and shits definitely smelled like shit-laced bud. It was awesome and awful at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well Im not entirely sure of the technological process behind it but your body filters everyhting bad out of ur system thru piss and shit and sometimes vomit.. SO yeah, if u smoke weed lots, ur gonna piss lots, and ur piss is gonna smell like weed..

4. Good luck passing a piss test.

• Agree Agree x 1

5. Word you should try carrying nugs of kush in your pockets with no baggie youll smell like weed maaannnnn youll get all the ladies ... :confused:

6. Hahaha I ate an edible last night and was wondering why i was farting so bad today. That explains it! Sorry for the ppl at the gym -_-

7. [quote name='"witchbabydance"']Somebody give me a scientific explanation for this?
    Am I alone?[/quote]

When I used a vape for the first few times it smelt like vaped bud lol but on a side note you got some giant sunglasses

8. :ey:Ahaha, I remember eating a weed cookie (didn't work :( ) and the next day my shit smelled intensely of weed

9. sometimes when i workout my sweat smells like weed lol

10. maybe its like bong water, if you drink it youll get stoned :rolleyes:

11. The foul smell that can resemble marijuana odor is either from some meds you're taking (not marijuana), vitamins, or some type of supplements. Also can be from some foods.

OH, and it also can be UTI.

12. sometimes when i sweat i can smell weed lol
    Thats only because i smoke everyday, im sure if you did the same you would notice the smell coming from your pores

13. exact same thing happens to me

14. You don't actually smell weed. Sweat can be skunky. It's like when you cut wet grass, it gives off a skunky smell that resembles marijuana odor in some way. So none of you are smelling weed when you piss or sweat.

And if you smell the skunkiness on yourself...you're way passed due for a shower my friend.

15. The fuck haha? :smoke:

16. When you consume cannabis it gose from you're lungs, to you're blood stream, then brain. After this most left over will go to you're kidneys, so if you smoke alot you're urine smells like MJ. Also the reason heavy smokers sweat smells like MJ is because some of the left overseas get stored in you're fats and build up, when you burn fat the leftovers get used up too and excreted through sweat, You can also get a phantom high from working out after not smoking in awhile, because the THC left in you're fat is being burnt up.

17. Sorry it took 5 years for a competent stoner to give you a answer.

18. You bumped a 6 year old thread about piss?...

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Yes I did. Wanna know why? Because it was a simple easy question that never got answered.

• Funny Funny x 2

20. & the OP hasn't been online since 2014 so answering is pointless lol..