Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My UPs In Jersey

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Porquiplane, Feb 23, 2011.

1. #1 Porquiplane, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    Whats up GCF. Thought id start off posting whats been received around Jersey. Strain names will be included as well as lineage of strain if known. I typically give reviews as well, so this may get updated frequently. PM any questions. Always reviewing. :smoking:

Recent (Past Month, no images yet)
    Sour Jack Herer
    Lemon Kush
    Jack Herer
    Silver Haze

Review Process: Obtain minimum of 2.5 gs of a specific strain. Must use electronic vape, bong, bowl, paper. This ensures that flavor, high, and strength are properly reviewed. Those are the 3 categories too. Potentcy, High and Flavour. There is also a numerical review given. The numerical review is based on overall. If not decision was made then that will be posted next to the strain. As new strains are reviewed they will be posted.

First Up: Super Jack Herer (Super Skunk x Jack Herer)

Review: Typical Jack Herer skunky taste. Slight citrus flavor. Mostly body high with bouts of head high. Fairly smooth. 6/10

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Second Up: Mr. Nice Guy

Review: This was a cali medi that made a way to jersey. Very buddy. Original taste, tasted like good bud. Strong odor. One of my favorites. 9/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Third Up: Silver Haze

Review: Great strain. Reminds me of Jack Herer. Strong odor and great for day smoke. 7/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fourth Up: AK47

Review: Incredible strain. Head high, Very potent, Great strong citrus flavor and smell. 9/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fifth Up: Sour OG

Review: Lineage of OG Kush and Sour Diesel. Interesting high and taste. Think of eating the color green, thats the taste. Head and body high. 8/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sixth Up: NYC Diesel

Review: Heaviest body high ive felt. Was a great strain but left that hangover high you get sometimes with certain strains. 7/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seventh Up: Sensei Skunk

Review: Great Strain. Typical Skunk smell and flavour. Big bud. Citrus flavor. Head high. 8/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eighth Up: Sour 47

Review: This was a Maine up. Mostly outdoor. Had flavor and high but rather leafy. 6/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ninth Up: Sensei Star

Review: This was a Maine up as well. The hosts of a Harvest festival had grown this and given it with entry ticket. :smoke: Very hairy. Nice taste and high. Didnt receive enough for a full review.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tenth up: Purple Puff

Review: Maine medical strain. Purple hairs. Probably outdoors but was still great. Had an aromatic smell. Pez like taste. 8/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eleventh Up: God Bud

Review: Maine up. Purple Hairs and some purple buds. Interesting flavour and high. pleased. 8/10

[​IMG]

Twelfth Up: Goose Knuckle, B4 Sour Diesel, B4 Sour Goose Knuckle

Review: Received at harvest festival. All Airy, hairy buds. Outdoors. Decent Flavor, quick head high. 6/10

[​IMG]

Thirteenth Up: Triple Kush (Master x Mango x Purple)

Review: Its a triple kush. Indica all the way. Body stoned. You arent doing shit for a while and will probably pass out at the end. Flavor was like a grape. 8/10

Fourteenth Up: Blue Cheese

Review: One of the best strains. Lasting high, possibly the most potent ive had. Smelt like rotting cheese. Pungent and vivid odor. Body high. 9/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fifteenth Up: Pink Kush

Review: Nice size nugs. Tasted like pez. Body high. Tight and Buddy. 9/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Random Images and Tried Strains (All Strains saying Maine Med were received medically in the state of Maine. All others were received in Jersey)

Pineapple Haze
    Trainwreck (one of my favorites)
    ICE
    Cat Piss
    Moroccan Hash(Its a strain not literal hash) (Maine Med)
    Sinsemilla(name given by grower, not literal sinsemilla)
    Grand Daddy Purple
    Blackberry Widow
    FrootLoops
    Agent Orange
    Durban Poison(Favorites)
    Alaskan Thunderfuck(Maine Med)
    Orange Bud

I have many more images, reviews, and strains to go.

2. Nice nugs bro. Looks dank as hell:D. But try to get more light in your pictures it will make it easier to see the colors and trichs.

3. Also from NJ looking forward to this thread

4. i'd smoke your weed :smoke: