My unique views on Heaven

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by UmphPool, Oct 2, 2010.

1. So our emotions are the determinants of truth now? Do you mean that subjective prejudice leads us to the truth and understanding into the functions of the universe?

2. Truth and understanding of the functions of the universe are subjective, first we must give up our prejudices though, and see with an open mind.

3. #23 aero18, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    Isn't the difference between a subjective perspective from an objective one the presence of prejudices in the subjective perspective?

4. Think about this:

Imagine you're dead, and you don't have your body anymore, right?
    How you gon' eat.... ?

You Can't.

How you like them apples?

I found this out today and was very dissapointed.. I LOVE eating. :mad:

5. Well maybe you can wish it all away but i'm more complex than that. It's going to take more than a thought process to make my life better. No offense.

6. Yes actually, I like to say things that are just different sometimes, play sort of devil's advocate, you caught me in a place where I said something stupid.

7. The thought process is only the beginning, the universe will follow and change accordingly.

8. Both heaven and hell are defined on an individual basis by one thing..

Dimethyltryptamine. :D

Although many people are unaware of what happens to you when you die, this view of yours is not really all that unique.

I won't go so far as to say it's proven, but the scientific community has pretty much pin-pointed what exactly makes a person experience a heaven or a hell. It's the last five minutes of brain activity after you die, when all of the DMT you've produced over your lifespan is released at once. This causes a very intense "trip" that can make those last five minutes feel like an eternity.

The reason I say it isn't proven is because there really is no way we can bring a person back to life and ask them how their experience was. :laughing: But we do know that a person's brain can stay active for approximately five minutes after death and that during this time, a heavy dose of DMT is cycling throughout it..

You can kind of put two and two together and figure out the rest on your own, though. :D

9. Sounds something like Scientology...

What if your brain is obliterated? Are you just screwed?

10. isn't that what they tell you? to make up your own heaven? The only unique thing about what you said was the visiting of other people heavens....actually,that sounds like some Sims status but with spiritual realms instead of virtual reality :laughing:

11. I have no idea what scientology says so idk, I've developed the idea from studying buddhism and taking a shitload of acid really, you'd be surprised what you can develop your world into with a little right mind and right effort.

"All that you are is a result of what you have thought."

12. #32 ete23, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    my view on if a heaven exists after death

either conscious, telepathic, oneness engulfed in light, infinitely bright light

or telepathic creation. like, live any scenario you want. relive memories any way you want. you get to be the calculator, the producer, the host.

13. Please, do go on.

14. Many think that at death there is a mass release of dmt in your brain. It is common to lose all track of time on dmt, and with that big of an amount hitting you all at once, many believe the afterlife is just a massive dmt trip, that really may seem like an eternity...thus if this were true we would each have our own individual afterlives based on our experiences and beliefs influencing the dmt trip.

Not too far fetched at all.

15. sorry to burst your bubble, but the pineal gland is only the size of a grain of rice, and if it even does make DMT it wouldnt hold enough matter to even give you a light dosage. Nice theory though :|

Thinking about the afterlife is good daydream fodder, but i dont see why alot of people obsess over it. Also, to the person who said we live in our own heavens, you must live a very privileged life. Even with the glass half full, life is a shithole (for alot of people)

16. Heaven is a good bed time story make ya feel real warm and good about everything. We all know fairy tales DO come true!:hello:

17. How can you have a massive dmt trip in the afterlife? Wouldnt that require a brain to create the trip and let the nothingness know that somthing is happening.

18. People worry because it's what happens for an eternity. I'm worried what's going to happen tomorrow(24 hours) let alone an eternity...