Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My uncle has 6 months to live has colon cancer.. Anyone know what he can do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LucidReality, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Like many of you I'm very pro marijuana.. I never started smoking it because it was cool or illegal, I first started learning facts before even going near it and it was this day my eyes became very open. It taught me how ignorant we really are in this society..

Anyway I know there is lots of success when it comes to medical use.. I was wondering if anyone knew what my uncle could try doing for this type of cancer? I see bits and pieces of information all over the internet but I'd like to hear from someone who might have some experience..

Thanks.

2. Cancer patients use marijuana all the time. My grandpa is suffering from cancer and he takes THC pills. We aren't even in a medical state (GA)

3. tincture and hash oil

4. Could you provide more information please? Like how much he would need, how to get it (extract it from weed I guess?)..

It would be great if I could save his life and know someone personally that has experienced real benefits from marijuana.

My grandmother also has cancer/tumors constantly coming and going for the last 10+ years. Seems like it may run in the family or something and I may one day have this problem though I figure it is unlikely, they both smoke cigs and me and my dad never do, he is fine and health at 43.

5. Look up "Rick Simpson Oil"

That should give you all the info you need. I dont know enough about it (havent looked deeply) to tell you if it will be effective for that particular type of cancer, but Im under the impression that its been found to be beneficial for almost all types.

6. Start with his diet and then he can use weed if he has trouble: eating, sleeping, getting rid of pain

But he needs to eat a lot of organic food. It will help.

7. Cdphalanx is right, RSO will help with that a lot, I've heard numerous accounts of people in similar circumstances pull through, and even cure their cancer with Rick Simpsons Oil.

8. Lots of awesome new information is being found out about the benefits of CBD (second most common cannabinoid), and it has put many people's cancer into recession(I'm not positive that's the right word.) amazing stuff, cannabis oil is, check it out. Google "CBD effects on cancer" or something like that.

9. smoke a fuckload of government grade oil and hope it cures him i guess

10. Smoke weed to ease the pain