my two new babies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fuckthefuzz, Oct 19, 2008.

1. recently i ran out of papes and blunt wraps and i wanted to smoke.

i didnt know what to do because i had never owned a piece or made one. i thus decided to make myself 2 pieces, one bong and one pipe. i didnt want to make any of them using plastic or aluminum so i decided to make a Sobe Bong and a wooden pipe. My pipe turned out amazing, it hits like a champ and i made it real long so i added a choke just for shits and gigs. my sobe bong on the other hand almost sliced my hand off. for those who dont know, you need to break a small hole in the bottom of the sobe, which is made of glass. So its kinda dangerous, well the first time i trie it to bottom broke off so i was like fuckk now i gotta clean it up. Well when i was doing i knocked over the broken bottle which ran across my hand and made an amazing deep cut on it. so i got kinda pissed off so i took a bowl out of my pipe, and cooled off. i go back to making my bong and it finally turns out great.

i now love my two pieces, my pipe especially (which i named the pirate pipe because it looks like a peg leg) and ill never buy a pack of zig zags again.

2. that pipe sounds nice
    yeah where are the pics?:confused:

3. right now i dont own a camera and have no money or use for one