My trip to buy wak

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by philliesdaone, Mar 22, 2010.

1. or wet, waki, whatever you wanna call it. Mint leaves dipped in embalming fluid, supposed to fuck you up if you sprinkle it on your blunts. I didn't even like it, so this whole trip was worthless....

This stoner friend of mine wanted to go to Camden new jersey and buy some. Camden new jersey, for those who don't know, has been rated as like one of the worst cities in the country for a long time now. It's a fucking shithole.

Basically we went there, and once we got to the street that my friend said they sold wak on, he yelled out to a sketchy ass dude by what looked like the remains of a house, "is the wet out?". The guy told us to park up, my friend jumped out of the car and bought it. No big deal right?

Now if that wasn't sketchy enough, as we were coming back we were caught at a stoplight. in camden. at night. I'm like, something bad is gonna happen if this light stays red for much longer. Suddenly this crackhead runs up to the car and slams his head on my window (luckily it was closed all the way). I'm high as shit already and yell, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! So my friend floors the gas and get out of there. But it wasn't finished....

apparently there was a drug raid a few blocks up and we drove up to it like dumbasses. I saw 7 or 8 people lined up getting searched, dogs, and two guys carrying a body bag to an ambulance (looked like a body bag, who the fuck knows). Then a DEA agent with full body armor and everything comes up and asks us what the hell we were doing around there. Told him we were lost so he called a "normal" officer to lead us out of camden. We got out alive

I don't know if anyone else has been to the ghetto to buy drugs, but I like my dealers who live right down the street from me a lot better. :smoke:

2. bet that was scary as FUCK, but thats definitely a story for the ages.

3. I live like 10 minutes out of Detroit, so a lot of time we'll drive down to the city to pick up. Nothing bad has ever happened, though. There's a few blocks around 7 mile with dudes standing on the corners, and you just roll up and ask if they're holding. As long as you're not a dumbass and try to get more than an 8th from some random dude you wont get robbed or shot or anything.

They always seem to hook up the bags fat as hell, too. That still surprises/confuses me because, well, it's a stranger. Haha

EDIT: But yeah. I like my closer dealers better, simply because I'm friends with most of them. It's not as sketchy as driving up to some random dude.