Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My trip through hell, the 4th dimension and back

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amator herbae, Oct 9, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k]YouTube - "Every little thing gonna be all right" (Bob Marley)[/ame]
    Every little thing gonna be alright.

2. weed a stimulant? where the hell did you get that from? crack is a stimulant. weed is a depressant.

your heart rate "sky-rocketed" because your mind was imagining it and things kept getting worse because you didn't know what to expect due to your first time smoking. This may sound a little harsh but you just need to chill the fuck out and stop acting like a noob lol.

3. Weed is weird. Like with me, the first time was a little scary, but after was just amazing.

4. I've been thinking about taking a moth long tolerance break for a few days(I would smoke again when I go home for Thanksgiving break). I've been considering it for financial issues, but this thread makes me want to be that high again.

I am definitely starting my tbreak on monday. :smoke:

5. I've had that happen too but then I gotta be like " dude - chill":smoke:

6. yea man i know exactly what you are talking about, this used to happen to me everytime i smoked and still happens about every other time i smoke...how did u get out of this, i just wanna enjoy my high with only the effects from the weed, and not my mind changing the high once i realise or "think" i have a different perception on how everything is. i know it may seem like im crazy but this is just what happens i have no idea why it does

7. Haha, I know what you mean about the out of body experiences, I think it's fun when it happens, just, so high haha:smoke:
    My cousin when he smoked for the first time had that happen to him and he freaked out about it then he realized how cool it was haha:cool:
    He's all "when I opened that gate, it was like I was watching myself....same with when I smoked":hello:

8. wait til you eat an edible :)

9. Yes.:eek: I was scared as shit. :)

10. im sure its been pointed out but as im pretty high the thing that is cracking me up is were you measuring your heat rate during this? im just picturing a kid freaking out going omg wtf wtf wtf wait one sec let me check my heart rate everyone quiet 10 seconds...... 3 2 1 ok WTF WTF ahhhhh

hahahahahah

sounds like u got high, and u freaked out a little and that just made it worse. my advice do some research to the point where before u get high you know it will not hurt you and anything that happens to u will be fun. keep those positive thoughts flowing and your gonna have a hella good high.

11. you got way too high, way too fast, way too soon

props for you tho

12. I've had similar experiences, including paranoia. After quite a bit of exploration, I've found:

1 - Too much caffeine before weed makes for a bad interaction. Caffeine turns down your brain's ability to stop thoughts from becoming endless loops, like the paranoia turning into a flutter heartbeat turning into more paranoia. I will not smoke when I feel caffeinated.

2 - If you're taking anxiolytics (like Xanax), you did well to take it. They're great for breaking the mind-body cycle of a panic attack, regardless of what's causing it.

3 - I've deliberately ridden on the edge of the panic experience by mixing a small dose of anxiolytics with weed -- smoke one or two hits til I'm just on the edge of "going crazy," then take half a pill so I know the crazy will only last a few minutes. Exploring this way led straight to an understanding that most of my anxiety comes from my body. I could actually separate my mental state and the fear coming from my gut, and in a relaxed mental state, send my gut assurances (much like petting a cat or a dog) that it could calm the hell down.

4 - I experimented with different strains til I found one that brought me to the edge without tossing me over or needing the anxiolytics. The best for me is Sour Diesel, which is a sativa, but it relaxes my body first and just makes me want to move and strrrrrretch while giving me a little creative brain massage. The mental experience is smooth and only slightly off-edge, but the body high stays just far enough ahead of the mental effects that it never sets me into panic mode.

5 - For unfamiliar strains, I always give myself a 20- to 30-minute "one hit" experience first before I decide to dive in much deeper. If something seems off, I stop or switch to a familiar strain.

13. lol best avatar i was looking at it for a good hour or so laughing :smoke: